Client Error

Started by MatheuS, Apr 22, 2017, 12:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MatheuS

if( !sucess ) tryAgain();
Thanks to the VCMP community. It was the happiest period of my life.

KAKAN

Use Thijn's update checker and masterlist :D
oh no

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: KAKAN on Apr 22, 2017, 05:12 AMUse Thijn's update checker and masterlist :D
You do realize that this is not a masterlist issue, right?

KAKAN

Quote from: EK.IceFlake on Apr 22, 2017, 05:18 AM
Quote from: KAKAN on Apr 22, 2017, 05:12 AMUse Thijn's update checker and masterlist :D
You do realize that this is not a masterlist issue, right?
Well, I also mentioned update checker, didn't I? The second one was probably just a suggestion.
oh no

MatheuS

Not worked :-\

KAKAN

Quote from: MatheuS on Apr 22, 2017, 05:37 AM

What's the error? If its the same, then you may try changing your DNS or add a custom domain name to your Windows' DNS cache.
oh no

Thijn

Does http://u04.maxorator.com/ load in your normal browser? You should get a 403 Forbidden.

MatheuS

Quote from: Thijn on Apr 22, 2017, 10:52 AMDoes http://u04.maxorator.com/ load in your normal browser? You should get a 403 Forbidden.

Normal.
Quote from: KAKAN on Apr 22, 2017, 07:27 AM
Quote from: MatheuS on Apr 22, 2017, 05:37 AM

What's the error? If its the same, then you may try changing your DNS or add a custom domain name to your Windows' DNS cache.

I do not know what happened, it was normal, I traveled and when I came back it was like this.

MatheuS

Solved. The problem was on my router, I rebooted it and went back to normal.

Thanks to all who responded.