SQLite functions unavailable in RC2

Started by jayant, Apr 12, 2015, 03:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jayant

After the update my working scripts arent't working..Like ConnectSQL does not exist etc..Everything was working previously before the RC2 update.

Mariu22S

jayant you have this error ?

AN ERROR HAS OCCURED [the index 'ConnectSQL' does not exist]

Also I have such a thing

jayant

@Mariu22S  - Yes many people have this error I think..Let us wait for Stormeus to reply on this.

Miracle

Quote from: jayant on Apr 12, 2015, 03:24 PM@Mariu22S  - Yes many people have this error I think..Let us wait for Stormeus to reply on this.
Please Update Server RC2. :)

Honey

Quote from: jayant on Apr 12, 2015, 03:18 PMAfter the update my working scripts arent't working..Like ConnectSQL does not exist etc..Everything was working previously before the RC2 update.
Quote from: Mariu22S on Apr 12, 2015, 03:20 PMjayant you have this error ?

AN ERROR HAS OCCURED [the index 'ConnectSQL' does not exist]

Also I have such a thing

Umm, Just download the server plugin packages, Modules / Plugins in that package are working for me ! in Windows

Mariu22S

DizzasTeR

Quote from: jayant on Apr 12, 2015, 03:24 PM@Mariu22S  - Yes many people have this error I think..Let us wait for Stormeus to reply on this.

If you have read my first post on this topic you will notice i had the same issue, it can be fixed by downloading the new updated server.exe or linux version, according to your OS.

Mariu22S

It's still gives an error

Stromeus cen you fix it  , i can;t run my server. Error on screen.Can connect to detabase.

Mariu22S

Hello.

Stromeus cen you fix it  , i can;t run my server. Error on screen.Can connect to detabase.

Error is only on Linux

The plugin seems to register this function :-\ Try prefixing that with :: so that should be ::ConnectSQL(...); And see if that does anything. (I don't know how you're using that function so I'm just guessing a common mistake)

Stormeus

What's your distribution (including version)? Is it up to date?

rObInX

Stormeus

Quote from: rObInX on Apr 12, 2015, 10:23 PMDo you even load the module?

Yeah, it shows up there. I'll look into it ASAP.

Drake

Well I didnt got any problem like this after updating the modules and the server.

Thijn

Open up your server.cfg in notepad++, go to Edit -> EOL Conversion and select Linux. Save the file ad re-upload to your server.