Limit the total number of servers for maximum fun..

Started by ankuras143, Jun 01, 2017, 04:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ankuras143

I have been playing VC:MP for many years now and have come up with an idea. How about only 3 or 4 servers which has maximum players shall only be the official servers to play in VC:MP? Now think about it for a minute. Servers like LW, VK, European and a couple of other servers only has players playing in them to be frank. Now we all  know that VC:MP doesn't have plenty of players like SA:MP to play with maximum participation but we still play it because we love to play it. Isn't it?

Instead of keeping all the servers which has 5 or 8 or 10 players in each of them, why don't we make only 3 or 4 servers official where every VC:MP players have to play. They still have choices among the most popular servers. This will make the city look active and it will be loads of fun. I personally feel that 4 servers are more than enough for all the players to accommodate in such a big city!

I want to take this topic to all the Admins and Developers who do all the hardworks to keep the game alive. I love this game like always and I love to be a part of this community. Please comment with your opinions about how you feel about this initiative. Thank you VC:MP gamers. :)

KAKAN

oh no

Thijn

kennedyarz

NicusorN5

Hell no. WTF 4 servers? You crazy m8? WE ALL WORKED SO HARD ON OUR SERVERS! What did you drink last week?

ankuras143

This is the reason this game is diminishing day by day and boring as hell. There are more number of servers than players. The servers which no one gives a shit always have 2 or 3 players waiting and hoping to get some more players to kick some a**. Instead if they join the Servers which are active, there will be 4 more players to the fun. Something is always better than nothing!

Do you know why people like SA:MP? Because they know that its a lot bigger city with many stuffs to do. So they join the servers which has the maximum players and the most popular servers are mostly full. I just wanted to give you guys and idea to save this game as the players are decreasing day by day. 7 of my friends have already quit and started playing MTA or SA:MP because they find nothing funny or interesting here to play. Do something before you lose the rest. I only want to save this game cuz its always been the best.

EK.IceFlake

Duplicating your posts here won't help. It's not going to happen.

kennedyarz

NicusorN5

Thijn

It's funny you mention SA:MP as an example of how you expect this to work, while it has a fuckton of empty servers and only 3% of all server slots are filled at this moment.

Locked.

Quote from: ankuras143 on Jun 02, 2017, 12:06 PMThis is the reason this game is diminishing day by day and boring as hell. There are more number of servers than players. The servers which no one gives a shit always have 2 or 3 players waiting and hoping to get some more players to kick some a**. Instead if they join the Servers which are active, there will be 4 more players to the fun. Something is always better than nothing!

Do you know why people like SA:MP? Because they know that its a lot bigger city with many stuffs to do. So they join the servers which has the maximum players and the most popular servers are mostly full. I just wanted to give you guys and idea to save this game as the players are decreasing day by day. 7 of my friends have already quit and started playing MTA or SA:MP because they find nothing funny or interesting here to play. Do something before you lose the rest. I only want to save this game cuz its always been the best.