Client Update for 0.4 Released (2017-06-03)

Started by Stormeus, Jun 03, 2017, 05:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stormeus

A client update has been released for 04rel004.
  • Added ability to copy messages from the console using Ctrl + C.
  • Fixed players' shooting animations not being reset when given weapons, allowing them to run with heavy weapons.
  • Fixed remote players being able to shoot their weapons before getting up and recovering from knockdown if they held down their fire button.
  • Fixed players sliding when walking toward vehicles to enter them.
  • Fixed passengers not being able to jump out of automobiles traveling particularly fast.
This update will take effect upon reloading the browser.

Anik

Wow!! Add the ability to hide the console too. So we can add our own one.

Stormeus

Quote from: Anik on Jun 03, 2017, 06:14 AMWow!! Add the ability to hide the console too. So we can add our own one.

Unlikely to happen, having inconsistent consoles across servers would be a user experience detriment.

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: Stormeus on Jun 03, 2017, 06:20 AM
Quote from: Anik on Jun 03, 2017, 06:14 AMWow!! Add the ability to hide the console too. So we can add our own one.

Unlikely to happen, having inconsistent consoles across servers would be a user experience detriment.
As well as the absence of the ability to use /q, /disconnect and related commands.

KAKAN

Great work, Stormeus!
#MakeVCMPGreatAgain!
oh no

luchgox

Strength does not come from wining.Your struggles develop your strengths.

Sebastian

Thanks!

Quote from: Stormeus on Jun 03, 2017, 05:34 AM

What about the ability to go through the written (but not sent) text ?
Sometimes you do mistakes in your phrase, and would like to correct it, but there is no way besides removing the whole text and start writting again.

Also, what about unoccuppied vehicles' lights staying turned on ?

krystianoo

<3

now the only thing I can think of is fixing behaviour of players getting headshotted in cars

and big map objects being unhidable

Quote from: krystianoo on Jun 03, 2017, 09:12 AMnow the only thing I can think of is fixing behaviour of players getting headshotted in cars

And does that seem impossible in the real world? To be an issue in a game.

Milko

EightyVice

The best update i liked it The Copying of the message
Quote from: sseebbyy on Jun 03, 2017, 08:53 AMThanks!

Quote from: Stormeus on Jun 03, 2017, 05:34 AM

What about the ability to go through the written (but not sent) text ?
Sometimes you do mistakes in your phrase, and would like to correct it, but there is no way besides removing the whole text and start writting again.

Also, what about unoccuppied vehicles' lights staying turned on ?
You read my mind!!!!! :D +1 , i think using left arrow and right to change the place of cursor

Sebastian

Quote from: StormeusFixed passengers not being able to jump out of automobiles traveling particularly fast.

It's actually ejecting the player whenever an automobile is moving. (no matter how slow)
Also, would be great if you can do something to open the door when a player dives out a car.. :D