Disable Console

Started by Luis_Labarca, Jun 09, 2017, 12:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luis_Labarca

I have a doubt is there any way to disable the console example I want to put in my server that when I press the T key do not open the console bar Can it be disabled from a server? That is my doubt
My server RP
IP: 51.222.28.159:8194

EightyVice

That's like /q and kill you cant

Luis_Labarca

Quote from: Zeyad Ahmed on Jun 09, 2017, 12:35 AMThat's like /q and kill you cant
/Kill if it can be disabled
My server RP
IP: 51.222.28.159:8194

EightyVice

Quote from: Luis_Labarca on Jun 09, 2017, 12:45 AM
Quote from: Zeyad Ahmed on Jun 09, 2017, 12:35 AMThat's like /q and kill you cant
what you mean?
you mean is there any chance to disable /kill or what?

Stormeus

You can't disable the console as a server owner, this would prevent people from being able to use the built-in commands like /q, /reconnect, /setconfig and /kill.

EightyVice

Quote from: Stormeus on Jun 09, 2017, 01:53 AMYou can't disable the console as a server owner, this would prevent people from being able to use the built-in commands like /q, /reconnect and /kill.
Is there any functions like ongameclose and so on it may help us in death evade.

PunkNoodle

Quote from: Zeyad Ahmed on Jun 09, 2017, 01:02 AM
Quote from: Luis_Labarca on Jun 09, 2017, 12:45 AM
what you mean?
you mean is there any chance to disable /kill or what?
If I recall correctly if you set a value of 255 to SetKillDelay /kill command will be disabled.

Stormeus

Quote from: Zeyad Ahmed on Jun 09, 2017, 01:55 AM
Quote from: Stormeus on Jun 09, 2017, 01:53 AMYou can't disable the console as a server owner, this would prevent people from being able to use the built-in commands like /q, /reconnect and /kill.
Is there any functions like ongameclose and so on it may help us in death evade.

You're talking about onPlayerPart, which already exists.

vito1

Sadly it wont happened. Yes player can quit using game menu, but still... devs wont allow us to change native UX.

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: Stormeus on Jun 09, 2017, 01:53 AMYou can't disable the console as a server owner, this would prevent people from being able to use the built-in commands like /q, /reconnect, /setconfig and /kill.
With some serious compromises, you can disable console input using client-side scripts.