Running System Kilometer/Mileage Request

Started by SilviUDaciaLogan, Jul 22, 2017, 10:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NicusorN5

Quote from: Thijn on Jul 24, 2017, 08:21 PM
Quote from: NicusorN5 on Jul 24, 2017, 07:39 PM
Quote from: Cool on Jul 24, 2017, 05:36 PM
Quote from: NicusorN5 on Jul 24, 2017, 04:45 PM
Quote from: KAKAN on Jul 24, 2017, 08:53 AMUsing timers? What are you? onVehicleMove exists, if you want accuracy. And, running timers won't be laggy and "memory-consuming".
onVehicleMove is called every frame a vehicle moves. That would be worse.
For Timers, i was talking for low-end computers (most VCMP players have these). You guys should move to SAMP and MTA, since they are more popular, and bulid a computer that runs them on good framerate.
did some one asked to suggest some other good games? i love Vcmp and i dont care about new and popular games
Life for Vcmp <3
Nah, it's slowly dying... Samp has more players and it's better thatn vcmp.
For most people here SA:MP is not even close as fun as VC:MP.
lol I agree.

ysc3839

Quote from: KAKAN on Jul 25, 2017, 09:00 AMSAMP is pretty boring for me. VCMP is more interesting, but MTA is best :x. No, wait, CS wins.
I think SA:MP is only a little bit better than VC:MP. But MTA:SA is much more better than SA:MP.

Eva

I love the resources system and the sharing of them true community in mta. this challenges scripters
Unfortunaly it isnt developped for vc, wich is my alltime fav :)

Shadow

Quote from: NicusorN5 on Jul 24, 2017, 04:45 PM
Quote from: KAKAN on Jul 24, 2017, 08:53 AMUsing timers? What are you? onVehicleMove exists, if you want accuracy. And, running timers won't be laggy and "memory-consuming".
onVehicleMove is called every frame a vehicle moves. That would be worse.
For Timers, i was talking for low-end computers (most VCMP players have these). You guys should move to SAMP and MTA, since they are more popular, and bulid a computer that runs them on good framerate.

You know there are much more complex things being done each frame, right? Such as rendering, input processing, game logic, etc.. and all of these use loops of various complexities and I don't think you can get even close to that without very shoddy coding (such as, infinite loops, running sql queries per frame, stuff like that). Please learn more about it after advicing people, it's of no good for either of us.
QuotePS:is trash is ur home language??

SilviUDaciaLogan

Please help me to add mileage system on my server, please!