Help Me Guys!

Started by FAW[K]EY[E], Jul 27, 2017, 08:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FAW[K]EY[E]

Hello Guys I Need Help I Have 5 VPS Of Cloudwards But I Dont Have Script To Run On it I Got Vccnr Script And DNUS Script But both of Them are Not Running On VPS :( Not Doubt that Scripts Are Owsome But :/ Everybody is saying that these scripts cant run on VPS and I search For script On Vcmp Forums Seebbyy Pickup Changing System Is owsome But UnLuckLy I Dont Know How To combine SCripts Togather So Thats Why I Request You All That Give Me A roleplay/Dm Script Which Will Run On VPS with no error and it has /buycar /buyprop system Please So I shall Be Very VEry Very Very! ThankFull To yOu Guys

I Hope you Guys HElp ME Speacially
Seebbyy
Murdock
kennedyarz
Karan
Luchgox
Skirmant And 20 others..

EK.IceFlake

Why do you have 5 VPSes? We only allow 1 VPS per person.

FAW[K]EY[E]

bro my friends shared these VPS with me i mean i have my own only 1 and others are shared by my friends :-\

Cool

D4rkR420R

Why da balls did you post this topic in the "Script Showroom"? This section is essential for releasing scripter-made scripts to share it to the community. Kindly someone would move this topic to "Script and Content Requests" section.

MatheuS

This community has been better.
if( !sucess ) tryAgain();
Thanks to the VCMP community. It was the happiest period of my life.

=RK=MarineForce

Me Have 15 VPS  On Cloudwards hahahah
Try to UnderStand ME!

Sebastian

There is no point in hosting scripts that are already hosted...
It's pure logic.

"another cola against CocaCola"

FAW[K]EY[E]

seeebbbyyy Can u please Give me simple script with /buycar /buyprop and admin commands Please Please Please Broo you .re great scripter <3 Please help me :( :'( :'( :'( :'( :( :(

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: FAW[K]EY[E] on Jul 28, 2017, 02:51 AMyou .re great scripter <3
That's exactly why you're most likely not going to get it from seby.

KAKAN

Quote from: FAW[K]EY[E] on Jul 27, 2017, 08:49 AMSeebbyy
Murdock
kennedyarz
Karan
Luchgox
Skirmant And 20 others..
Am I dreaming or is it that I've been using Facebook a lot?
oh no

Eva

How much is he willing to pay? :D

Radon

Dunno how the forum mods can have such patience with these kind of newbies... Doesn't even know english propely...

FAW[K]EY[E]

Quote from: r4d0n on Jul 28, 2017, 11:22 AMDunno how the forum mods can have such patience with these kind of newbies... Doesn't even know english propely...

Kindah Kidos Who Even did'nt Know spell of Properly They Are Saying " propely... "

FAW[K]EY[E]

Nobody can Give Script Just Waste Their Time And Others Time As well Bloody Attention Seekers