help

Started by ℛḝξ☂, Aug 01, 2017, 01:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ℛḝξ☂

I can't run vcmp browser, whenever I run it, it shows me "checking for updates", and then about 1sec later, it suddenly disappears, after that, nothing happends

Done after reinstalled vcmp browser, btw any idea about what causes this?
I may be a slow walker but I am always walking.

Derwaish.

Quote from: Rest on Aug 01, 2017, 01:51 AMI can't run vcmp browser, whenever I run it, it shows me "checking for updates", and then about 1sec later, it suddenly disappears, after that, nothing happends

What? After checking for updates that pop window will disappear. What is wrong with you? It works fine. or You says that whole browser disappear ?

ℛḝξ☂

Quote from: RizwaN on Aug 01, 2017, 02:07 AM
Quote from: Rest on Aug 01, 2017, 01:51 AMI can't run vcmp browser, whenever I run it, it shows me "checking for updates", and then about 1sec later, it suddenly disappears, after that, nothing happends

What? After checking for updates that pop window will disappear. What is wrong with you? It works fine. or You says that whole browser disappear ?

The browser didn't even appear, what it appeared was just a pop window for checking updates, and then it disappeared.

Decent_946

did you try running it as administrator ?

ℛḝξ☂

Quote from: Decent_946 on Aug 01, 2017, 10:46 AMdid you try running it as administrator ?

forgot, but it is now working well after reinstalling.