The smallest scripter

Started by VK.Jona83Killer, Sep 04, 2017, 03:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VK.Jona83Killer

Hello everyone, I've asked myself who is the smallest scripter of vcmp.

But is it me? because I'm 11 years old

Xmair

probably everyone present here
*hides*

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

D4rkR420R

The big question is who is the oldest scripter, ever since scripting started? >.>

Quote from: DarkRaZoR^ on Sep 04, 2017, 04:08 PM... ever since scripting started? >.>

You're ambiguous. Scripting doesn't refer to just VC:MP or Squirrel. So you should be specific as to what kind of scripting.

Also, there's no such thing as scripter, really. Even a spelling dictionary might end up correcting you on that. Why? Because it's actually called programming. So you're ( *loses composure* ::) ) a programmer. Scripting is also programming. The reason is called scripting is that the programming language is interpreted and does not need translation to hardware specific language. At least that's what seems to be the trend.

But in the end. Programming and programmer, are the words you're looking for.

Also, you'd be the youngest "scripter" not the smallest. But maybe that's the question you're asking and everyone else got it wrong. In which case, you might be.

vito1

"Scripter" (in quotes) is correct word, there is only few people who can be called as "programmer" and I am not in the list. To be programmer you need good background as education and experience. Coding primitive scripts for mod of old videogame is not programming.

@vito1 depends on how you look at things. but as long as I (must) tell something to do something then that means I programmed it to do it. the word applies to more than just what you mentioned. after all, you program the game or whatever application to do something it wouldn't do by itself. so everything revolves around programming.

i guess scripting came as a result of selfish pricks with a bit more knowledge tried to separate them selves from the "bottom feeders" (so to speak). because it's in our genes to separate our self from those not in the same league as us. but eventually, we all do the same thing.

Cool

VK.Jona83Killer

EK.IceFlake

My script that autogenerates another script is about half a year old. Beat that.

aXXo

Size is over-rated. It matters, but you also need to consider the girth and the stiffness.
Being an Indian, I'm probably smaller than our Europeans or Africans, but I wake up every morning with a hard, steel cutting diamond in my pants.

Klaus

Quote from: aXXo on Sep 05, 2017, 06:53 PMSize is over-rated. It matters, but you also need to consider the girth and the stiffness.
Being an Indian, I'm probably smaller than our Europeans or Africans, but I wake up every morning with a hard, steel cutting diamond in my pants.
You can argue all you want mate but the facts say everything, you're still single :L