Again Pickup Problem

Started by Mariu22S, Apr 19, 2015, 08:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mariu22S

Sebastian

First, try that on a blank server.

Gudio

Dalej używasz timerów? Przekazuj ID i używaj FindPickup.

Mariu22S

Z timer'ami działa , ale po tych aktualizacjach było dobrze bez timerów teraz okazuje się znowu że nadal nie działa i trzeba stosować timery.Bo inaczej serwer pada.

Gudio

Stwórz pickupa i zapisz jego ID w jakiejś tabeli, w której znajdzie się również przykładowo nazwa gracza.
W onPickupClaimPicked sprawdź ID od tabeli i porównaj nazwę gracza, który go podnosi. Jeżeli to jest ten, który wyszedł, return 0, a jak ok to return 1.

Mam nadzieję, że to pomoże.

Mariu22S

Może coś źle zrobiłem, ale pickup który tworzy się na wyjściu ma ID null co jest dziwne.Nawet komenda /gotopic nie widzi tego pickup tak jakby go nie było taki Ghost.

Thanks guys. Your contribution to the topic will definitely help other users that have this issue as well. (this one included)

Mariu22S

How the issue is resolved it will answer  English.

Gudio

Quote from: S.L.C on Apr 19, 2015, 10:19 AMThanks guys. Your contribution to the topic will definitely help other users that have this issue as well. (this one included)
Stop repeating yourself.
You shouldn't really know what did I write here. The issue hasn't been solved yet, so it's pointless to translate bullshit that we are talking about. Mariu22S can't explain it in english properly, so I switched to polish to understand his issue again, as usual.

He's creating a pickup in onPlayerPart event. When it's picked up, the server immediately crashes.

@Mariu22S
Na razie używaj timerów (nie są takie złe jak to o nich zazwyczaj się mówi). Jak znajdę trochę czasu to zdebuguję i zobaczę co jest grane.

Mariu22S

Quote from: Gudio on Apr 19, 2015, 01:09 PMStop repeating yourself.
You shouldn't really know what did I write here. The issue hasn't been solved yet, so it's pointless to translate bullshit that we are talking about. Mariu22S can't explain it in english properly, so I switched to polish to understand his issue again, as usual.

Well, if you want to speak in your native language. Why not use the PM system and then post the solution here :-\