The DataBase Does Not Save ???

Started by ahmedzead, Nov 20, 2017, 11:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ahmedzead

Hi , My problem is the DataBase does not save any details of accounts and im already created tables Can any one Help???

!

Wow the same problem happens with me too and developers told me this is a built-in bug means you can't save a database since 04rel release.

Follow these steps which was given to me by Stormeus.
Quote from: Stormeus on Nov 20, 2017, 11:04 AM
  • Reinstall your window.
  • Than install a fresh vcmp server.
  • And then try to use your script again.

If these steps don't solve your problem contact me in pm.

Discord: zeus#5155

Mohamed Boubekri

@zeus Hm I think the problem for Table @ahmedzead post your table here.
| What now ? | Not yet ! |
Morrocan:- [ 🇲🇦 ].

Xmair

Quote from: zeus on Nov 20, 2017, 12:43 PMWow the same problem happens with me too and developers told me this is a built-in bug means you can't save a database since 04rel release.

Follow these steps which was given to me by Stormeus.
Quote from: Stormeus on Nov 20, 2017, 11:04 AM
  • Reinstall your window.
  • Than install a fresh vcmp server.
  • And then try to use your script again.

If these steps don't solve your problem contact me in pm.
then*
also you forgot the step where you smash your head into your monitor in order for the script to work

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

ahmedzead

Where is the bug in this Function ???
function Register( player, password, dbGlobal, time ){
  ::QuerySQL( dbGlobal, "INSERT INTO Accounts VALUES('" + player.Name + "', '" + player.Name.tolower() + "', '" + ::SHA256( password ) + "', 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, '" + player.IP + "')" );
Level = 1;
LastUsedIP = player.IP;
Logged = true;
::MessagePlayer( msg.S + "Successfully registered , Don't use this password in other servers.", player );

!

Discord: zeus#5155

umar4911

Quote from: ahmedzead on Nov 22, 2017, 05:41 PMWhere is the bug in this Code ???
  ::QuerySQL( dbGlobal, "INSERT INTO Accounts VALUES('" + player.Name + "', '" + player.Name.tolower() + "', '" + ::SHA256( password ) + "', 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, '" + player.IP + "')" );
Level = 1;
LastUsedIP = player.IP;
Logged = true;
::MessagePlayer( msg.S + "Successfully registered , Don't use this password in other servers.", player );
The problem is simple. The query is not complete. You send the data but in which column the data should be added.
QuerySQL(dbGlobal, "INSERT INTO Accounts (Name, LowerName, Password) VALUES ('"+player.Name+"', '"+player.Name.tolower()+"', '"+SHA256( password)+"') ");This is an example to understand
I am gamer, programmer and hacker. Try to find me!
xD

Xmair

Quote from: umar4911 on Nov 25, 2017, 05:27 AM
Quote from: ahmedzead on Nov 22, 2017, 05:41 PMWhere is the bug in this Code ???
Level = 1;
LastUsedIP = player.IP;
Logged = true;
The problem is simple. The query is not complete. You send the data but in which column the data should be added.
QuerySQL(dbGlobal, "INSERT INTO Accounts (Name, LowerName, Password) VALUES ('"+player.Name+"', '"+player.Name.tolower()+"', '"+SHA256( password)+"') ");This is an example to understand
Not essential.

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD