Stunning News

Started by umar4911, Dec 23, 2017, 08:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

umar4911

I news has arrived that vc-mp.org domain is expiring on jan 2018. Is it true? What is it actually? A new version rel005 or vcmp shut down?

This news was taken from maxorator's post
I am gamer, programmer and hacker. Try to find me!
xD

Mohamed Boubekri

Quote from: umar4911 on Dec 23, 2017, 08:28 PMI news has arrived that vc-mp.org domain is expiring on jan 2018. Is it true? What is it actually? A new version rel005 or vcmp shut down?

This news was taken from maxorator's post
I Think Rel005 Will Added ;)
| What now ? | Not yet ! |
Morrocan:- [ 🇲🇦 ].

NicusorN5

Quote from: umar4911 on Dec 23, 2017, 08:28 PMI news has arrived that vc-mp.org domain is expiring on jan 2018. Is it true? What is it actually? A new version rel005 or vcmp shut down?
This fact was known before. And yeah, it's true, VCMPs domain expires in 1 month. Since devs are strangely inactive for months, we will need an other forum.

Quote from: umar4911 on Dec 23, 2017, 08:28 PMThis news was taken from maxorator's post
Oh really? Link?

umar4911

Quote from: Athanatos on Dec 24, 2017, 09:08 AM
This fact was known before. And yeah, it's true, VCMPs domain expires in 1 month. Since devs are strangely inactive for months, we will need an other forum.

Quote from: umar4911 on Dec 23, 2017, 08:28 PMThis news was taken from maxorator's post
Oh really? Link?
Well i cant find that but also I have this:

Quote from: @ on Dec 24, 2017, 10:23 AMthis domain is not needed to keep vc-mp alive, even masterlist is not important.
just download server & browser with latest update and backup it then you will be able to run vcmp even in 2030 after ww3.
It is needed as all links are in this website. Official browsers will shut and will be very difficult to find new servers. Only old ones will be left
xD

Xmair

Yes the domain will indeed expire on new year but that does not mean VCMP is going to die, Thijn or someone else if probably gonna take up the authority ;D

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

umar4911

Quote from: Xmair on Dec 24, 2017, 11:40 AM
Yes the domain will indeed expire on new year but that does not mean VCMP is going to die, Thijn or someone else if probably gonna take up the authority ;D
You know what happened with maxorator.com and there was also no reply. Is that going happen again??
xD

!

Quote from: umar4911 on Dec 24, 2017, 01:58 PMYou know what happened with maxorator.com and there was also no reply. Is that going happen again??
Yep ;D But just with the domain not the vcmp :)

Discord: zeus#5155

Milos

Quote from: @ on Dec 24, 2017, 10:23 AMthis domain is not needed to keep vc-mp alive, even masterlist is not important.
just download server & browser with latest update and backup it then you will be able to run vcmp even in 2030 after ww3.
So 0.3 would be full of life today. It is much better than this current version.
Good luck to all who will insist on playing VCMP in 2018.
Quote from: Necrose on Dec 02, 2017, 12:41 AMThe advantage of this topic is that it reminds us that this will be dead like VCO, GTAT and MTA: VC.
The developers will disappear exactly as the 2005-2006 team did.

umar4911

Quote from: Necrose on Dec 24, 2017, 11:43 PM
So 0.3 would be full of life today. It is much better than this current version.
Good luck to all who will insist on playing VCMP in 2018.
Quote from: Necrose on Dec 02, 2017, 12:41 AMThe advantage of this topic is that it reminds us that this will be dead like VCO, GTAT and MTA: VC.
The developers will disappear exactly as the 2005-2006 team did.

Seeing the situation, there should be someone to still keep a look at the web bcz with it, many newbies can learn scripting
xD

NicusorN5

You can join the new unnofficial forums : http://vc-mp.boards.net/

!

Quote from: Athanatos on Dec 26, 2017, 03:08 PMYou can join the new unnofficial forums : http://vc-mp.boards.net/
lolololo do you think we are going to use this unofficial forum by you. No one will unless is announced by Thijn or any developer.
And why would vcmp use the boards website.

Discord: zeus#5155

umar4911

Quote from: ! on Dec 26, 2017, 04:12 PM
Quote from: Athanatos on Dec 26, 2017, 03:08 PMYou can join the new unnofficial forums : http://vc-mp.boards.net/
lolololo do you think we are going to use this unofficial forum by you. No one will unless is announced by Thijn or any developer.
I dont think that it is closing as Thijn was active yesterday so he might get it active
@Thijn
xD

NicusorN5

Quote from: ! on Dec 26, 2017, 04:12 PM
I didn't made this forum, @Angelo22 did.

NicusorN5

Uh-oh, VCMP master list will expire at the same date with the forum, wiki and official website. Anyone can setup an alternate masterlist and plugin?

https://www.whois.com/whois/vc-mp.ovh

umar4911

Quote from: Athanatos on Dec 26, 2017, 06:34 PMUh-oh, VCMP master list will expire at the same date with the forum, wiki and official website. Anyone can setup an alternate masterlist and plugin?

https://www.whois.com/whois/vc-mp.ovh
I think that @Thijn will take over. If not then I will upload a masterlist for the people as I have one
xD