Previous topic - Next topic

!

Temporary Removed For Confirmation

Discord: zeus#5155

Mohamed Boubekri

| What now ? | Not yet ! |
Morrocan:- [ 🇲🇦 ].

Darran

so what is wrong there just ask  pm other members  to who know about scrript Like zeke on [IRC] or xenon or anik .. btw this is show your level..  , if you feel you can make fun out of someone who needs help is not going to lead you to anywhere, I just came here in expectation of getting some help from the members here but didn't expect to get insulted for no reason. Now I think why this community is dieing, because you such people who think insulting the helpless people is fun. Also let me tell you I ain't begging for help, but I am willing to pay for it, so better don't misconstrue it as if I am begging to you.

!

Quote from: @ on Dec 24, 2017, 04:30 PMZeus do you think popular servers are well-coded? Look at a/d script for example (its public one) with was used as a base of EAD and Doom's A/D one. And compare playercount.
The popularity is based on social connections not a code. MaiYan really was one of owners of EC but got kicked because of lack of his socialskills (corruption is normal in vc-mp but he did not know how to use it). And now as you can see new owners of EC can clean up the history.

MaiYan make it yourself with no co-owners, try to learn lessons you got in the past.
@@
But he is not the real one.

Human.

Quote from: @ on Dec 24, 2017, 04:30 PMThe popularity is based on social connections not a code. MaiYan really was one of owners of EC but got kicked because of lack of his socialskills (corruption is normal in vc-mp but he did not know how to use it). And now as you can see new owners of EC can clean up the history.
Talking about history, the server was first started by me and CrXy on the end of 2012, before it got closed on 2014:
http://lfvcmp.forums1.net/forum
http://lfvcmp.forums1.net/t2-server-admins

The real reason MaiYan was left alone/kicked because he abused his power as owner( there were 2 owners, we had same right ) but he abused his power to save/unban his friends whenever they get banned and do whatever he want, not because his social skill. He ignored most, if not all of admin discussions and take everything his way. That's not how things supposed to work if he wants to work in group. He was ruling like a dictator & most of the staff members can see it. He removed posts and levels of admins when they try to speak for themself against him, including mine in forum after i chose to be on admin side. So, the admins decided to leave him alone and open another EC with my help( well, it's a great lesson for him to not abuse his power ). Once he was alone, he shared wrong information/news & he 'stole' and try to start server with EC scripts( which was made by me as EC dev ) from VPS, im not saying EC is the best script but we had a deal that EC script must not be used without my permission & he broke it. However, he was not able to do much because i had removed real script and uploaded older, bugged & compiled script earlier before the problem get worst, so he was not able to do much with it. After all, we are the one who got blamed and he's treated as the innocent one. Well, i dont blame players for that..most of things he did were mostly seen by admins only & players might not even know because it's done quietly & he already removed everything against him from previous EC forum so there were no traces. That's how it went, im not saying the current EC management is the best, there are weakness..etc & many of us are busy due to personal stuff( works/studies ) including me & that's the reason i chose to help the server in scripts only, when i was asked to join and help EC.

I just came to clear things out because seems like someone had posted wrong & fake informations, alot - not only in forums but also on facebook. I've never take anything in this game personally & im not much active due to personal stuff so i rarely speak up. I've no personal problem with anyone, including MaiYan & i wish him luck for his server.

Darran

Talking about history, the server was first started by me and CrXy on the end of 2012, before it got closed on 2014:
http://lfvcmp.forums1.net/forum
http://lfvcmp.forums1.net/t2-server-admins

The real reason MaiYan was left alone/kicked because he abused his power as owner( there were 2 owners, we had same right ) but he abused his power to save/unban his friends whenever they get banned and do whatever he want, not because his social skill. He ignored most, if not all of admin discussions and take everything his way. That's not how things supposed to work if he wants to work in group. He was ruling like a dictator & most of the staff members can see it. He removed posts and levels of admins when they try to speak for themself against him, including mine in forum after i chose to be on admin side. So, the admins decided to leave him alone and open another EC with my help( well, it's a great lesson for him to not abuse his power ). Once he was alone, he shared wrong information/news & he 'stole' and try to start server with EC scripts( which was made by me as EC dev ) from VPS, im not saying EC is the best script but we had a deal that EC script must not be used without my permission & he broke it. However, he was not able to do much because i had removed real script and uploaded older, bugged & compiled script earlier before the problem get worst, so he was not able to do much with it. After all, we are the one who got blamed and he's treated as the innocent one. Well, i dont blame players for that..most of things he did were mostly seen by admins only & players might not even know because it's done quietly & he already removed everything against him from previous EC forum so there were no traces. That's how it went, im not saying the current EC management is the best, there are weakness..etc & many of us are busy due to personal stuff( works/studies ) including me & that's the reason i chose to help the server in scripts only, when i was asked to join and help EC.

I just came to clear things out because seems like someone had posted wrong & fake informations, alot - not only in forums but also on facebook. I've never take anything in this game personally & im not much active due to personal stuff so i rarely speak up. I've no personal problem with anyone, including MaiYan & i wish him luck for his server.

Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute.
left ec on jun or july 2016

March 16, 2017, 06:14:30 pm ยป
https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=7901.0

Human.

A lot of things happened in past 3 years. Im not planning to tell them here, it's not necessary for players to know & for me to write it. I believe the old forum is enough to tell you who first started it. I just told & cleared out the reasons MaiYan got kicked to clear out the confusion because it had never been told outside EC forum except the one made by 'someone else' shared in FB and forums that is one sided and not true. So the players who are too eager to share something made own speculations and shared wrong informations without knowing anything that really happened. In short version of my previous post, it was the problem inside staff caused by power abuse done by MaiYan as he treated the server as a private server where he can do anything he want & no one should be against him, it affected both players and admins because some players are treated special by him and admin discussion are ignored many times. Maybe it was not his intention, but we had no option either because he didnt accept majority's view & none of the admins can stop him as i said in my previous post so the only option left was to kick him out. That's all the players need to know. Maybe he learnt something and now has better 'social skill' in @ words..

The more i post, the longer it will become & i dont have time for that so please proceed with the real topic instead. Dont sharing something that you cant confirm or sure..

Darran

little contribution  for ec
server name mine idea
ECD mine
sound system mine[from samp with sound effect]]
spree system mine [from samp with sound effect]
clan system mine [like xe ]
2 year dot com domain mine
10$ pr month for hosting [MK]GTA5 hosting service that time  we used
Just spend 200$ for EC

First of all I am a free Lancer and I've a lot of work to do and at that time, so I gave work to human to make a server for me and then I handed over the server to human and let me tell you I never logged in to VPS or panel, so stealing script is no where near to it. I'm having a team for freelancer work and I wish to make a new server, just for in hope of reviving this old game, not for my own mean. Now I don't want this discussion to extend further into any other drama, so let's drop it here. Human is happy his way ruling over EC and with his contributions and I'm on my own way and I know I'm working and will work hard to make my own new serverr

!

That was my mistake and I have apologized to him just because of some **** I thought its another one from them and didn't even bother to check @MaiYan account to atleast confirm either its the fake one or the real one.

@MaiYan check my history I have never spammed something wrong about someone without reason.I already apologized and once again I am apologizing for my mistake.

Topic Locked.