[0.4]RealLife Roleplay [Best RPG Server]

Started by Shahri, Mar 05, 2018, 03:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

Quote from: Athanatos(^_^) on Apr 04, 2018, 02:49 PMDO I LOOK LIKE A GODDAMN BEGINNER ? LMAO

DOES THIS LOOK LIKE IT'S MADE FROM A BEGINNER?

yes
QuotePS:is trash is ur home language??

Xmair

Yes it indeed looks like rubbish. Not being sarcastic. This code can be improved in a ton of ways.

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

NicusorN5

Quote from: Xmair on Apr 07, 2018, 05:25 AMYes it indeed looks like rubbish. Not being sarcastic. This code can be improved in a ton of ways.
Yeah, that's true, i can improve it with a switch case and using SQL instead of INIParser. But while it is working, it's all good for me.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And tbh '[Best RPG Server]' ? Are you sure about that?
We all agree that Brasil Real and the old VCCNR are WAY better than this shit.

Shahri

Thanks alot kennedyarz <3
Shahri

Kelvinvenema

Quote from: Athanatos(^_^) on Apr 04, 2018, 03:15 PM
Quote from: Mohamed on Apr 04, 2018, 02:55 PM
Quote from: Athanatos(^_^) on Apr 04, 2018, 02:49 PM*Works on a server for 3 months and hopes it will be rated the best RPG server ever*
*Reads this*
Quote from: Kelvinvenema on Apr 04, 2018, 10:58 AMBest server ever :)

I want to fucking kill myself.
Hmm ye its Nice server.
but its copied script, did you remember American Roleplay it also have same the script and also Daydream Roleplay
the original scripted the server is Kennedyarz, and Skirmant, and some gui thing from Anik.
Here is the version copied, and @Shahri he is Buy the server from kennedyarz.
here is Server American Roleplay: its closed
here is Server Daydream Roleplay: 79.98.29.42:8192

Then how the fucking hell a server with almost no effort got fucking rated as the best, and no one here played my old server? lol laif sucks.

I mean everyone likes other things more then the other but i mean you like scripting i like scripting and i like the server but the server stopped :(

(SpCy)Alex

The truth I do not see that it is the best xD.
It is true that the server is very good.

NicusorN5

Quote from: Shahri on Apr 05, 2018, 12:21 PMHaters gone hate xd try to make something by yourself noobs then talk dicks
I always wanted to say 'fuck off' to you for this message.