Make VCMP Great Again

Started by XForce111, Mar 26, 2018, 09:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XForce111

We will implement a policy on VCMP players to Improve VCMP and other Now.

Because there are a lot of VCMP players drop Since VCMP 0.3 Shutting Down. To VCMP reduce it. So we have to improve the VCMP so much. And is recognized in the world. And the server must be very up to date. And support to the 4.0 era, respectively.

Best Reguard:
XForce111/QK.BatMaN^
a Queen Killerz Leader/Tester, A Leader GTA Multiplayer Improvment Team.

(Note: We're not resposibility if you use Mature and Attack on this tropic.)

Rules:
1.Post about Client Side funtion
2.Posting Suggestion is allowed
3.No Spamming
4.No Using Mature in Tropic
5.No using spambot
6.Do not advertise your own server.
7.No SA-MP, MTA:VC, MTA:SA related for posting

Xmair

Good luck tbh, can't add anything else.

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

NicusorN5

Ye, forcing servers to use 0.4 features is a good idea.

XForce111

You need to improve the Vice City Multiplayer Squirrel system so that it is universally accepted. For example, Widescreen Option is not enabled. Improved shooting systems such as Assault Rifle, Rocket Launcher, and Sniper Rifle.

NicusorN5

Quote from: XForce111 on Apr 19, 2018, 03:55 AMYou need to improve the Vice City Multiplayer Squirrel system so that it is universally accepted. For example, Widescreen Option is not enabled. Improved shooting systems such as Assault Rifle, Rocket Launcher, and Sniper Rifle.
NIBBA WAT

EightyVice

its dead mod, while you can see everyone is inactive and losing interest

NicusorN5

Quote from: Zeyad Ahmed on Apr 22, 2018, 07:19 AMits dead mod, while you can see everyone is inactive and losing interest
Except the pakistan kids.

Milos

Quote from: Athanatos(^_^) on Apr 22, 2018, 09:28 AM
Quote from: Zeyad Ahmed on Apr 22, 2018, 07:19 AMits dead mod, while you can see everyone is inactive and losing interest
This is the new generation (the last, I think).
The old school is gone, they're adults now.

What we are seeing now are the rest of VCMP. In a couple of years, we will have as many players as LU.

NicusorN5

Quote from: Necrose on Apr 23, 2018, 12:48 AM
Quote from: Athanatos(^_^) on Apr 22, 2018, 09:28 AM
This is the new generation (the last, I think).
The old school is gone, they're adults now.

What we are seeing now are the rest of VCMP. In a couple of years, we will have as many players as LU.
Not really. Maybe in 6 months we will have as many players as LU.

Sebastian

All of you - wait for the summer !
People usually play more during that season :P

=RK=MarineForce

Yeah IN Summer More Players play bcz study will be off for 1 month :D
Try to UnderStand ME!

umar4911

Leave that, why those scripters like maxorator, stormeus and thijn updating vcmp. Since Thijn is still active, I think he can.
I am gamer, programmer and hacker. Try to find me!
xD

Xmair

Quote from: umar4911 on May 16, 2018, 12:11 AMLeave that, why those scripters like maxorator, stormeus and thijn updating vcmp. Since Thijn is still active, I think he can.
Thijn is a beta tester.

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

umar4911

Quote from: Xmair on May 16, 2018, 01:50 PM
Quote from: umar4911 on May 16, 2018, 12:11 AMLeave that, why those scripters like maxorator, stormeus and thijn updating vcmp. Since Thijn is still active, I think he can.
Thijn is a beta tester.
Then what to do?
I am gamer, programmer and hacker. Try to find me!
xD

Sebastian

Quote from: umar4911 on May 17, 2018, 06:07 AMThen what to do?

I'm really curious: what if there was another update?
Tell me guys, how many servers are really benefiting from 0.4 features ?

I didn't check the database for a long time, but I doubt there were big changes happening.