[0.4] Personal project - Zombie server

Started by Shadow, Apr 26, 2015, 11:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

Quote from: KAKAN on Jul 27, 2015, 02:33 PMWhen the server is gonna get released? Waiting for it from a long time

It will be done when it will be done

Quote from: Rocky on Jul 27, 2015, 02:37 PMLooks very promising shady. Please don't drop it man. Good luck :)

I'll try not to. :D
QuotePS:is trash is ur home language??

EK.IceFlake

Why not release the injector with it? VCMP also injects so why can't this?

Shadow

Quote from: NE.CrystalBlue on Jul 27, 2015, 07:05 PMWhy not release the injector with it? VCMP also injects so why can't this?

There's literally no other resort other than injection. The injector is done long ago, I need to improve sync and finish the gamemode.

Shadow

BETA-TESTING TEAM REQUIRED

I am looking for a decent beta-testing team to test versions of the module. Please feel free to contact me via PM
Please ensure you have a 1.0 gta-vc version as steam versions are not currently supported.

Shadow

MEGAMIND

wow nix when r u going to rlease and what r those thingies are they real vc peds or some conversion of something to something more looks like npc still hahahaha but great job keep it up

KAKAN

so you got a custom client for that, right? And in order to play in that server we need to download that client?
oh no

Shadow

Read the first post [Client features (extended from VCMP)]

Also, please keep the thread clean.

Whitie

Wait wait wait, npc's? How u maked it?

rww

Quote from: TheRouke on Jul 21, 2016, 04:36 PMWait wait wait, npc's? How u maked it?

He have a special plugin for server and client.
Join to Irrelevant Club Discord: https://discord.gg/MsPPZ5uV4X

Shadow

What's up guys? The server is almost done and I would really need some testers. PM me when you have some free time so I can set the server up. It is currently online but you require the client module to be able to play.

Sebastian

Quote from: Shadow on Dec 29, 2016, 11:08 PMWhat's up guys? The server is almost done and I would really need some testers. PM me when you have some free time so I can set the server up. It is currently online but you require the client module to be able to play.

count me in.

MatheuS

if( !sucess ) tryAgain();
Thanks to the VCMP community. It was the happiest period of my life.