Speed hack detection

Started by umar4911, May 03, 2018, 01:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

umar4911

Well, the question is about speed hack. How to detect a speed hacker? If we take the player.Speed on OnPlayerMove funciton then what will be it bcz the speed changes of player by time to time. Need help
I am gamer, programmer and hacker. Try to find me!
xD

D4rkR420R

Make a workaround of calculating the amount of steps the pedestrian is moving then use the time() function to calculate how much is he moving each second. If it goes above what he's expected then that player is a suspect of speed hacking.

umar4911

Quote from: KuRiMi on May 03, 2018, 04:37 PMMake a workaround of calculating the amount of steps the pedestrian is moving then use the time() function to calculate how much is he moving each second. If it goes above what he's expected then that player is a suspect of speed hacking.
I tried detecting the number of x axis and y axis the player moves in one second without sprinting, this was a little though and as the value was fluctuating. Then I tried with speed, it was also fluctuating so I was unable to make it.

Can you explain a bit more what you are saying.
xD

=RK=MarineForce

Untested

function onPlayerMove( player, x1, y1, z1, x2, y2, z2 )
{
     if( player.Speed < 10 ) /// if(player.Speed>= 10)
Message(" " +player.Name+" Has Been Kicked From Server Using Hacks ");
player.Kick();
}
Try to UnderStand ME!

umar4911

Quote from: vitogta on May 12, 2018, 03:35 PMIt's not possible to detect speed gear for sure if cheater using it smartly. I'd prefer to not detect it by script at all. If player's movement looks not normal I'd ban him regardless of reason of it: hacks/bad network/bad pc/glitches/etc. In the end cheats are bad not because 'cheats are bad' itself, it's a bad because of spoiling balance of gameplay. Whatever it spoils.
Quote from: KuRiMi on May 03, 2018, 04:37 PMIf it goes above what he's expected then that player is a suspect of speed hacking.
Slow speed is also giving advantage, more time to aim, bullets of opponents is not so intense and so on.
olay, can we detect the air break, I think that is easy
xD

umar4911

xD

umar4911

Another Bump*
Give me any idea how to make that.
xD

=RK=MarineForce

Try to UnderStand ME!

kennedyarz

Quote from: =RK=MarineForce on May 12, 2018, 06:15 PMUntested

{
player.Kick();
}

hahaha do this and if the player goes in a fast car it will be kick. do if the player is in auto return 0; and measure the maximum speed of the fastest car on your server and problem solved. for the airbreak I guess they only use trainer, so do that if the player presses more than 5 times in a time of 3 or 5 seconds and kick it

umar4911

Quote from: kennedyarz on May 31, 2018, 01:20 AM
Quote from: =RK=MarineForce on May 12, 2018, 06:15 PMUntested

{
player.Kick();
}

hahaha do this and if the player goes in a fast car it will be kick. do if the player is in auto return 0; and measure the maximum speed of the fastest car on your server and problem solved. for the airbreak I guess they only use trainer, so do that if the player presses more than 5 times in a time of 3 or 5 seconds and kick it
He still will not change. Ignore him.
xD

Xmair

Just do some client side calculations. They don't really have to be perfect but to an extent where when you're alerted you can spectate them and if they're suspicious you can get rid of them.

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

Saiyan Attack

@Xmair will you explain it little briefly i've found something relative to this but i don't think it works in vcmp ... here it is :-
click me