Vcmp busses

Started by Kelvinvenema, May 04, 2018, 09:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kelvinvenema

Hello, guys or developers i have a questing can some tell me why there only can sit like 2 players, inside a bus i hope someone can changes that will be a nice improvement, or can someone explain. why they don't have it.

Thanks for Reading From Kelvin

Sebastian

It can only take up to 4 players, and that only via script.
Unfortunately.

Kelvinvenema

Quote from: Sebastian on May 05, 2018, 01:13 AMIt can only take up to 4 players, and that only via script.
Unfortunately.

Hmm is it possible that the developers can create it ;)

Sebastian

Quote from: Kelvinvenema on May 05, 2018, 07:33 PMHmm is it possible that the developers can create it ;)

If I'm not wrong, in 0.3z there could be A LOT of passengers inside.
But the script I'm talking about, can be done by any of us.
(still, as I said, it will just push 2 more passengers inside)

Kelvinvenema

Quote from: Sebastian on May 05, 2018, 11:49 PM
Quote from: Kelvinvenema on May 05, 2018, 07:33 PMHmm is it possible that the developers can create it ;)

If I'm not wrong, in 0.3z there could be A LOT of passengers inside.
But the script I'm talking about, can be done by any of us.
(still, as I said, it will just push 2 more passengers inside)

Thanks for you information if you know how to create it can you give it me ;)

Sebastian

Just scripted it now. It's not tested. Do it, and give feedback.

onPlayerEnterVehicle( player, vehicle, door )
if( vehicle.Model == 161 || vehicle.Model == 167 )
{
          if( door != 0 )
          {
                    if( vehicle.GetOccupant( 4 ) == null )  return player.PutInVehicleSlot( vehicle.ID, 4 );
                    else if( vehicle.GetOccupant( 3 ) == null ) return player.PutInVehicleSlot( vehicle.ID, 3 );
                    else return;
          }
}

Kelvinvenema

Quote from: Sebastian on May 08, 2018, 01:00 PMJust scripted it now. It's not tested. Do it, and give feedback.

onPlayerEnterVehicle( player, vehicle, door )
if( vehicle.Model == 161 || vehicle.Model == 167 )
{
          if( door != 0 )
          {
                    if( vehicle.GetOccupant( 4 ) == null )  return player.PutInVehicleSlot( vehicle.ID, 4 );
                    else if( vehicle.GetOccupant( 3 ) == null ) return player.PutInVehicleSlot( vehicle.ID, 3 );
                    else return;
          }
}

Yeah can you help me fix i can't enter the cars because it's locked only i adding your script

And one more thing can i add more seets for players

Kelvinvenema

Quote from: vitogta on May 09, 2018, 02:12 AMas an idea:
once someone entering bus as passenger you can eject him, then teleport to any random area (or change his world) and then make him to spec bus's driver like this http://forum.vc-mp.org/?topic=5198.0

Bro thanks, for posting this but how to teleport someone back to his orginal position

Kelvinvenema

Quote from: Kelvinvenema on May 09, 2018, 09:33 AM
once someone entering bus as passenger you can eject him, then teleport to any random area (or change his world) and then make him to spec bus's driver like this http://forum.vc-mp.org/?topic=5198.0

Bro thanks, for posting this but how to teleport someone back to his orginal position ;)

Sebastian

That's even better.

Kelvinvenema

Quote from: Sebastian on May 09, 2018, 10:12 AM

If i added the freeview script can you tell me where to put your script i hope it's working then.

That's even better.