VKs official server

Started by EK.IceFlake, Apr 30, 2015, 10:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DasHinG^

Best Server, Best Management.

Falcon

Question is there a Driveby Rule, Joined server with my son to only find constant driveby's by same people..

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: Falcon on Mar 03, 2018, 08:51 AMQuestion is there a Driveby Rule, Joined server with my son to only find constant driveby's by same people..
Driveby is allowed unconditionally.

Falcon

Quote from: EK.IceFlake on Mar 03, 2018, 09:14 AM
Quote from: Falcon on Mar 03, 2018, 08:51 AMQuestion is there a Driveby Rule, Joined server with my son to only find constant driveby's by same people..
No worries won't play there then :) no skill in drivebys and constant spawn killing with drivebys

NicusorN5

@Falcon Do you know why maxorator and stormeus are so inactive?

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: Falcon on Mar 03, 2018, 10:31 AM
No worries won't play there then :) no skill in drivebys and constant spawn killing with drivebys
Spawn killing is not allowed.

MatheuS

Quote from: Falcon on Mar 03, 2018, 10:31 AM

It's true.
if( !sucess ) tryAgain();
Thanks to the VCMP community. It was the happiest period of my life.

Xhefri

Quote from: Athanatos on Apr 24, 2019, 04:19 PMTrue af
You guys have probably a long time that dont join cause there have been alot of improvements so players dont get easy kills with drive-by. And about the spawn killing there is a system for that aswell that dont let players abuse.

NicusorN5

umar4911

Quote from: Athanatos on Apr 24, 2019, 05:32 PMStill sucks to me.
btw, driveby is restricted by introduction of driveby system, hunter and sea sparrow needs a lot of time to be taken again and also there is introduction of new jobs like /cop, /secretworld and /wod (world of dummies) and also a minigame /bod (battle of dummies). You need to unlock upgrades, damages boosts, new cmds to win against them and many more....
I am gamer, programmer and hacker. Try to find me!
xD

Mr.Aloone

-Driverby now had been nerfed according to previous server patch
(you can check more of server's patch throught this board : http://vkserver.forumotion.com/f2-server-information)
-http://vkserver.forumotion.com/t14880-server-patch-5-0#205130:
  +Hydra feature improved ( can drop bomb and flare ) also a new weapon to destroy the Hydra
  +Less lagging ( check '' Lag '' )
  +...and more important update for pure DM players

NicusorN5

Quote from: Mr.Aloone on Sep 28, 2019, 02:09 PM-and flare ) also a new weapon to destroy the Hydra

You stole my idea I was never going to implement REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Mr.Aloone

Quote from: Athanatos on Oct 03, 2019, 05:50 AM
Quote from: Mr.Aloone on Sep 28, 2019, 02:09 PM-and flare ) also a new weapon to destroy the Hydra

You stole my idea I was never going to implement REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
It is FIM92 :P
btw, may i know your discord, have something to talk