VC:MP Clan Tournament 2018 | Teaser

Started by umar4911, Jun 20, 2018, 07:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

umar4911

VC:MP Clan Tournament 2018

Welcome to the VC:MP Clan Tournament 2018, The Biggest Clan Tournament in VC:MP where clans from all over the VC:MP join the outstanding battle, clan members with their utmost capability, fighting to dominate the ring, exhibiting their skills to get the title: "The Best Clan in VC:MP 2018" Coming Soon.........

The Trailer and the further registration process will start soon. Stay Tuned to our Youtube Channel!

I would like to thnk my partners KuRuMi and Kennedyarz to make this project successful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNnth5Zkhrg

Credits:
[EK]Immortal_PlaYeR
Tdz.KuRuMi^ (@KuRuMi^)
kennedyarz
I am gamer, programmer and hacker. Try to find me!
xD

VK.Jona83Killer

NicusorN5

umar4911

xD

NicusorN5

vitogta

good luck, intresting to see what will happen with it

D4rkR420R

Quote from: Athanatos(^_^) on Jun 20, 2018, 05:21 PMGet banned pls

Nice trick, "Get banned pls".

Anyways, for the others, we all hope you'll gladly join us to the interesting event. We'll announce further information regarding when registration will occur, when the tournament will commence, and etc.

[KM]Helathien

Feel free to PM me for any help.
If I am not available on the forum come to VKs Official Server I am usually there.

Oscar3063

Quote from: vitogta on Jun 20, 2018, 05:21 PMgood luck, intresting to see what will happen with it

It looks like it will be promising, will it be this year?

D4rkR420R

Quote from: Oscar3063 on Sep 09, 2018, 11:26 PM
Quote from: vitogta on Jun 20, 2018, 05:21 PMgood luck, intresting to see what will happen with it

Hi, I'm one of the developers of this grand event. We'll hope by completing & starting it by late 2018 unfortunately. Our expectations were to start by summer since mostly everyone was available to do their thing. We had trouble with one of our developers who lacked efforts and did nothing.

Mahmoud Tornado

Quote from: KuRuMi^ on Sep 10, 2018, 11:17 AM

Hi, I'm one of the developers of this grand event. We'll hope by completing & starting it by late 2018 unfortunately. Our expectations were to start by summer since mostly everyone was available to do their thing. We had trouble with one of our developers who lacked efforts and did nothing.
In Halloween, or talking about 1\2019. >.<?!

umar4911

Quote from: Mahmoud Tornado on Sep 10, 2018, 12:40 PM
Quote from: KuRuMi^ on Sep 10, 2018, 11:17 AM

In Halloween, or talking about 1\2019. >.<?!
Not much work is left. I think we can start it on the first of November.
xD