"Changes to this setting will take effect next time you start the game."

Started by krystianoo, Jun 24, 2018, 03:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

krystianoo

Hello, (pardon the aggressive tone)

Why can I not change game_sensitivity multiple times without restarting the game?

Do you not understand that by restricting changes to game_sensitivity you are only harming legal players?

Since I'm unable to change my sensitivity the way it was intended for 3+ years in VCMP 0.4 (by ways of commands made by the developers) I will resort to gray area methods such as third party programs to achieve this now such as tens of other players will, or have already done so by now.

So congratulations, you've achieved nothing with this except for practically fucking over newbies who have no clue how to circumvent this "solution" and legit players.

Stormeus

Quote from: krystianoo on Jun 24, 2018, 03:52 PMyou've achieved nothing with this except for practically fucking over newbies who have no clue how to circumvent this "solution" and legit players.

Calm the fuck down, it's a bug. I'll patch it next time I haven't been up for 72 hours making this free mod for you guys.

Shadow

Quote from: krystianoo on Jun 24, 2018, 03:52 PMHello, (pardon the aggressive tone)

Why can I not change game_sensitivity multiple times without restarting the game?

Do you not understand that by restricting changes to game_sensitivity you are only harming legal players?

Since I'm unable to change my sensitivity the way it was intended for 3+ years in VCMP 0.4 (by ways of commands made by the developers) I will resort to gray area methods such as third party programs to achieve this now such as tens of other players will, or have already done so by now.

So congratulations, you've achieved nothing with this except for practically fucking over newbies who have no clue how to circumvent this "solution" and legit players.

Maybe you should PAY some respect to those who have helped create what you find entertaining.
QuotePS:is trash is ur home language??

krystianoo

With the recent crackdown and fiasco regarding sensitivity changing, Y axis changing and so on, this decision seemed as very intended to me. Apologies.

I fail to see what all of this has with respect though. I saw the decision as senseless policy-making rather than a bug hence my rough reaction - had it been the first, I would not apologize for fighting against decisions I see as wrong: however since it's a bug, I've apologized.

I have a lot of respect for the development team which I believe is proven by my defending of the lack of updates in the past in servers, shoutboxes and all over VCMP.

As for paying.. I will this July, August and so on, and have always done so.. [respect]