est93

DarkRaZoR^

• VC:MP Battlefield Head Developer/KF Leader

Athanatos

• Romania Cops N Robbers Lead Developer

T800

Re: Server Update Released (2018-06-28)
« Reply #23,  »
Hi guys, as i see, important resources, like the latest server binaries aren't available since a noticeable time, as well, as the wiki for example. Basically every request to Maxo's host results in an error 522 (connection timeout). Would be these resources available once again sometime, or are there any other alternatives at least?

MEGAMIND

• Developer of "Web-Net" search engine
« Reply #24,  »
Quote from T800 Yesterday at 03:53 PM
Hi guys, as i see, important resources, like the latest server binaries aren't available since a noticeable time, as well, as the wiki for example. Basically every request to Maxo's host results in an error 522 (connection timeout). Would be these resources available once again sometime, or are there any other alternatives at least?
clicky

Xmair

• Wiki Contributor
« Reply #25,  »
Quote from T800 Yesterday at 03:53 PM
Replace vc-mp.org with thijn.ovh in the link. Thijn has mirrors for literally everything.
VU Full Member | VCCNR Developer | KTB Developer | EAD Ex-Scripter

T800

« Reply #26,  »
Thank you both for the quick help. Now i can successfully install (extract actually) the most recent browser (downloaded from moddb) and win server (blank server, thanks to Seb) too. However, Thijn's mirror only has the v23 server files as the latest one, at least this is what i found on https://v04.thijn.ovh/ and i had to manually download the client files from Thijn ( https://u04.thijn.ovh/ ). One more issue, that the blank server archive of Seb doesn't contain the linux bins, or did i miss something?