Stats through menu

Started by haxerx, Jul 10, 2018, 10:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

haxerx

Hello as we all know, we've option of 'Stats' in menu where (in sp) we can see our stats (i.e Unique Stunts, Innocents Killed, Good Civ bonuses etcetera....) As in the last update of VCMP developers added new feature where we're able to edit 'Hyman Memorial Stadium Banner' so I think it's not impossible for them to add new feature where we will be able to edit the Stats with our own style, for example; (rn) In VC-MP it shows same as SP with 0 everything, but what if we could edit it (where players can see their Kills, Deaths, Ratio depending upon server owners and scripters how they want the look). My english is bad, but understandable, my point is make the stats option editable.

If I've posted in wrong board then it should be moved to correct one, and I apologize for your time.
Who will have respite to bow their heads. Prostrations, of their own accord shall trickle from the very eyes. We will go out in Yasrib, bereft of familiar company. And deliberately lose our way in streets. Having reached there, we shall not return. Be it that looking for us, people grow weary

rww

There are more important things to do. (I think).
Everyone has stats in gui or chat. And it would be hard to check someone statistics.
Join to Irrelevant Club Discord: https://discord.gg/MsPPZ5uV4X