Stop Alex, Ya vasta de Alex

Started by UrbanY, Jul 23, 2018, 06:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UrbanY

English
Greetings to all users and developers of the forum I do this post to see if you can put a stop to (SpCy) Alex wonder why? this guy is getting ready as he hacked my account on my server to damage it and get complicated apart from hacking my account gave developer level to (SpCy) adi and told him to go through another user of the forum that is Athanatos the tests here:Photo , also abuse of the command addprop to burst the server of pickups called Copy Server, server copied from Brazil and haci successively Tests here:Photo,  for what I want to ask Stormeus and Moxarato is to prohibit your server in the master list and if it is Possible to ban your account in everything that has to do with VCMP, this guy is disgusting for the VCMP society.

Español
Saludos a todo los usuarios y desarolladores de el foro hago este post para ver si se puede poner un stop a (SpCy)Alex se preguntaran porque? este tipo esta pasandose de listo ya que pirateo mi cuenta en mi servidor para dañarlo y ponerme complicasiones aparte de hackear mi cuenta dio nivel developer a (SpCy)adi y le dijo que se aga pasar por otro usuario de el foro ese es Athanatos las pruebas aqui:Photo  ,tambien abuso de el comando addprop para reventar el servidor de pickups llamadas Copy Server, servidor copiado de brasil y haci sucesibamente Pruebas aqui:Photo,  por lo que quiero pedir a Stormeus y Moxarato es que prohiba su servidor en la master list y si es posible prohibir su cuenta en todo lo que tenga que ver con VCMP, este tipo es un asco para la sociedad de VCMP.

The developers have nothing to do with these incidents. The security of a server falls into the hands of the scripter. If he is unable to understand what goes into writing safe code, and sometimes outright ignoring the constant warnings by other fellow members. Then he is to blame for everything.

I honestly wish to congratulate `(SpCy) Alex` (did I spell that correct?) for taking the time to pwn some noobs. There's nothing more satisfying than knowing you warned someone about something and yet they still didn't bothered to listen. God dayum that feels great.

I'm not sure what you thought was going to happen here. That everyone will form a riot or something? To hunt that user down and ban him everywhere. For what reason? For what cause?

Get real. Learn and move on.

PS:

If I were you, I'd look from above because I'm sure there's a d!ck in there. Otherwise, that's a missed opportunity.

(SpCy)Alex

If it is true that we got along very badly but I did not have anything to do with it, I happened the same with some Hungarians, Spain.
If you know a lot of script fix the problem of your server. Unless that is not yours i have no idea.

(SpCy)Alex

Please if you have proof that it was me, tell me (The server that you currently have is a copy of brazil lol i of 5 more servers , including mine)

UrbanY

Quote from: (SpCy)Alex on Jul 23, 2018, 07:31 PMPlease if you have proof that it was me, tell me (The server that you currently have is a copy of brazil lol i of 5 more servers , including mine)

If alex were you, you are the only one who says that my server is copied from brazil, I have a week of bacasiones in new york and that week with only today I realized everything when I enter my laptop I feel 3 years of preparation of the server lost only because your miserable enviedea does not let you live

Stormeus

Please take this somewhere else. This forum is neutral ground and we want nothing to do with interpersonal drama.

Quote from: UrbanY on Jul 23, 2018, 06:11 PMwhat I want to ask Stormeus and Moxarato is to prohibit your server in the master list and if it is Possible to ban your account in everything that has to do with VCMP, this guy is disgusting for the VCMP society.

Again, no.
  • This myth that VC:MP developers can ban people from everything VC:MP-related needs to die. We don't run the servers, there's no code in the client or server for blacklisting people, and we're never going to add it.
  • We only delist servers from the masterlist when they're used for personal attacks, flooding, or listing anything that isn't a VC:MP 0.4 server.