VCMP 0.3

Started by TarGet_Killer, May 06, 2015, 02:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TarGet_Killer

Hey Admin,
                    There are Many Players That are Playing Vcmp 0.3z. What is This Master list is down But Fav. list is On.Players Can Play 0.3 Server.
Regards
TarGet_Killer

Stormeus

We don't control favorites lists. If people want to use 0.3 and continue to run servers despite being more vulnerable to exploits and most other players having moved on to 0.4, that's fine.

Hari

Plzz Masterlist Server On Because i play vcmp 0.3

Credits to Hari
--------------------------------------------------------

Stormeus

We do not and will not support 0.3 anymore, so please stop asking.

maxorator

Quote from: Hari on Jun 07, 2015, 06:50 AMPlzz Masterlist Server On Because i play vcmp 0.3
I'm really curious why you don't just switch to 0.4.

DizzasTeR

Quote from: maxorator on Jun 07, 2015, 09:30 AM
Quote from: Hari on Jun 07, 2015, 06:50 AMPlzz Masterlist Server On Because i play vcmp 0.3

Because most of the glitches and bugs are fixed ( majority like the stubby shot fall animation and crouch shooting and many more ) they don't want to play 0.4.

Other reason include not wanting to move server/script to 0.4 cuz they dont want to 'convert' it.

ysc3839

Quote from: Doom_Killer on Jun 07, 2015, 10:22 AM

Because most of the glitches and bugs are fixed ( majority like the stubby shot fall animation and crouch shooting and many more ) they don't want to play 0.4.

Other reason include not wanting to move server/script to 0.4 cuz they dont want to 'convert' it.
See the GTA OL, Rockstar have fixed a lot of bugs and glitches. However there is a few players say "I don't want to play it because of the update." Why they prefer these glitches? I think because these glitches break the game's fair.

DeViL_JiN

Quote from: ysc3839 on Jun 07, 2015, 12:16 PM

See the GTA OL, Rockstar have fixed a lot of bugs and glitches. However there is a few players say "I don't want to play it because of the update." Why they prefer these glitches? I think because these glitches break the game's fair.
No,these players have spend alot of time with 0.3 and glitches and glitches became a part of this game and habit to new comers.
And most of the players who declare 0.3 better then 0.4 are kids.
(Kids==Pakistani boys)
But 0.4 is BEST.

ysc3839

Quote from: DeViL_JiN on Jun 07, 2015, 01:28 PM
Quote from: ysc3839 on Jun 07, 2015, 12:16 PM

No,these players have spend alot of time with 0.3 and glitches and glitches became a part of this game and habit to new comers.
And most of the players who declare 0.3 better then 0.4 are kids.
(Kids==Pakistani boys)
But 0.4 is BEST.

Glitches is fun. However, it's unfair for a man who don't know that. That's why glitches will be fixed.