VC:MP Installer detected as a virus

Started by Kelvin Garcia Mendoza, Aug 22, 2018, 12:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kelvin Garcia Mendoza

Today, I re-installed Vice City and VC:MP and my Windows Defender detects it as a virus.
Any solution?

UrbanY

it disables windows to defend a while, since it detects the dll and some add-ons of the installer like virus, it is common

vitogta

NicusorN5

Yeah. Disable Windows Defender while installing vcmp.

!

Instead of disabling allow it from quarantine files list after downloading

Discord: zeus#5155

(SpCy)Alex.

VC-MP is a virus, it infect your brain and making you wasting time to 2002 game multiplayer mod xD

[SC]Spartan

it haave mi account what can i do?

!

Quote from: (SpCy)Alex. on Aug 22, 2018, 12:38 PMVC-MP is a virus, it infect your brain and making you wasting time to 2002 game multiplayer mod xD
It's a support board you better read the rules again or will get another ban.

[SC]Spartan

is vito registereed antother acc and it robbed all -_-
it dont stop fucking me

Kelvin Garcia Mendoza

Quote from: Athanatos on Aug 22, 2018, 11:56 AMYeah. Disable Windows Defender while installing vcmp.
I did that already, after installing it I enable Windows Defender again and it deletes VC:MP.

!

Quote from: =TRC=Kelvin on Aug 22, 2018, 04:56 PMI did that already, after installing it I enable Windows Defender again and it deletes VC:MP.
Open windows defender check for the detected list and allow vcmp from that list the vcmp setup file will be restored to its location.
Quote from: ! on Aug 22, 2018, 12:38 PMInstead of disabling allow it from quarantine files list after downloading

Kelvin Garcia Mendoza

Thanks for the help, I've installed it with TYPICAL installation and no more virus detected.

Solved.