forum admin im ask you one thing if alloowed

Started by Thunder_Bird, Sep 16, 2018, 05:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thunder_Bird

why you so gay? why so ugly brain?why delete me video? im post any hack link? advertisement not aloowed? youtube not aloooowed? answer me instead of deleting this too.

NewK

Why would think that advertising your hacks on the official VCMP forum would be allowed? This forum is not meant to help you promote your hacks in any way. Regardless of whether you post a direct download link or not. You just want people to contact you to get the download link and we're not going to help you do that here.

Thunder_Bird

Quote from: Thunder_Bird on Sep 16, 2018, 05:58 PMwhy you so gay? why so ugly brain?why delete me video? im post any hack link? advertisement not aloowed? youtube not aloooowed? answer me instead of deleting this too.
man you are a fuck, ppl will download the hack anyways whenever it will release , I just wanted to advertise it :(
#poorcrueladmen

MatheuS

I think you're missing a brain inside your head.
if( !sucess ) tryAgain();
Thanks to the VCMP community. It was the happiest period of my life.

NewK

Quote from: Thunder_Bird on Sep 17, 2018, 03:11 AM
Quote from: Thunder_Bird on Sep 16, 2018, 05:58 PMwhy you so gay? why so ugly brain?why delete me video? im post any hack link? advertisement not aloowed? youtube not aloooowed? answer me instead of deleting this too.
man you are a fuck, ppl will download the hack anyways whenever it will release , I just wanted to advertise it :(
#poorcrueladmen
The next reply I see of you trying to flame anyone or starting pointless arguments, I'm going to ban you of this forum. Consider this your only warning.