Suggestion, please read!

Started by realdogge, Sep 26, 2018, 09:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

realdogge

Good evening everybody, jah rastafariah 8)
I am having this crazy strain that gave me a crazy idea, that Battle Royal should come to Vice City.
I am ready to invest into this project if somebody gonna make this dream come true. I am paying! $$$
JUST MAKE THIS REAL, PLEEEEASE!
cheers

=RK=MarineForce

Yep. I telling all about this i hope Doom_Killer Stormeus Maxator ELK can do it only. bcz its hard this is not work of kids. :(

I play Fortnite :P

Try to UnderStand ME!

D4rkR420R

Are you requesting someone in the community to create a server concerning Battle Royale? Jeez... :c

realdogge

Quote from: KuRuMi^ on Sep 27, 2018, 07:57 PMAre you requesting someone in the community to create a server concerning Battle Royale? Jeez... :c
what's wrong with it?

D4rkR420R

Quote from: realdogge on Sep 28, 2018, 12:44 AM
Quote from: KuRuMi^ on Sep 27, 2018, 07:57 PMAre you requesting someone in the community to create a server concerning Battle Royale? Jeez... :c
what's wrong with it?

The fact that the person who comes up with this idea should do it! \o/

MEGAMIND

42 9th graders are sent to a deserted island. They are given a map, food, and various weapons. An explosive collar is fitted around their neck. If they break a rule, the collar explodes. Their mission: kill each other and be the last one standing. The last survivor is allowed to leave the island. If there is more than one survivor, the collars explode and kill them all..  More like lms is it this what this project about?

https://www.google.com.pk/search?q=battle+royal&ie=&oe=

I didnt knew what battle royal was so i gaved it a search ^^

dracc

Has there been any progress in this? Or did OP 420 too hard and munch away the idea?

DizzasTeR

Quote from: dracc on Feb 27, 2019, 10:24 AMHas there been any progress in this? Or did OP 420 too hard and munch away the idea?

Maybe ;)

Xmair

Quote from: dracc on Feb 27, 2019, 10:24 AMHas there been any progress in this? Or did OP 420 too hard and munch away the idea?
There's almost 3 BR servers being developed right now.

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD