UrbanY

We need a plan
«  »Last edited
Very remarkably the last 2 months the community has decreased and the majority of servers are completely empty we should think about what to do to call back users to the community and that there are few stormeus and moxorato who have tried hard to make vcmp history but we should help in the case of my country Dominican Republic have been abandoned by hackers and aimbotters who are developing plugins that do not allow those things or the individuals who use it and I assure you that we will have results, who is with me? :)

MEGAMIND

• Developer of "Web-Net" search engine
Re: We need a plan
« Reply #1,  »
Just advertise vcmp to many social media as possible & every multiplayer forum

Xmair

• Wiki Contributor
« Reply #2,  »
moxarato, wait isn't that supposed to be maxorator?
I convert minecraft worlds to VCMP, if you want your worlds to be converted, shoot me a PM! (Please note the paintings, flower pots, armour stands and custom skulls won't be converted within the model. Also big objects won't be converted)

Athanatos

• Working on maybe the best VC:MP server ever
« Reply #3,  »
No one cares about VC:MP tho. Everyone today only cares about graphics. If we advertise it , that would be a loss of time and effort. Give up. VC:MP is dead. Even pakis started leaving it.

MEGAMIND

« Reply #4,  »
Quote from Athanatos on October 18th, 02:35 PM
No one cares about VC:MP tho. Everyone today only cares about graphics. If we advertise it , that would be a loss of time and effort. Give up. VC:MP is dead. Even pakis started leaving it.
Ummm, yea sort off well i cant say anything about that but if something came out as 0.5 then users back to vcmp ^^

UrbanY

« Reply #5,  »
We can not give up we must devise a plan so that those who left it come back to resuscitate the vcmp this community can not fall!

MEGAMIND

« Reply #6,  »
Quote from UrbanY on October 18th, 04:43 PM
We can not give up we must devise a plan so that those who left it come back to resuscitate the vcmp this community can not fall!
Did u even started advertising? If not kindly advertise

UrbanY

Xmair

• Wiki Contributor
« Reply #8,  »
Not everyone goes for the graphics, I still play shit games due to a good concept of their gamemode.
I convert minecraft worlds to VCMP, if you want your worlds to be converted, shoot me a PM! (Please note the paintings, flower pots, armour stands and custom skulls won't be converted within the model. Also big objects won't be converted)

UrbanY

« Reply #9,  »
In the case that the graphics are the least of this this community has a customer area that could be added full hd mappings or also the installer of the VCMP that adds hud to the game and ready

• VC:MP Beta Tester
« Reply #10,  »Last edited
Quote from MEGAMIND on October 18th, 04:01 AM
In that case, let me advertise something here:

And I'll also go advertise it on facebook, twitter, reddit and every social media I can think of.

After that, we'll definitely of these on the road.

At least that would be the case if what you're saying is proven to work.

Moral of the story:

You can't sell broken sh!t dude. You're not Apple.

MEGAMIND

« Reply #11,  »
Quote from . on October 19th, 03:27 PM
Quote from MEGAMIND on October 18th, 04:01 AM
In that case, let me advertise something here:

And I'll also go advertise it on facebook, twitter, reddit and every social media I can think of.

After that, we'll definitely of these on the road.

At least that would be the case if what you're saying is proven to work.

Moral of the story:

You can't sell broken sh!t dude. You're not Apple.
As i said Gaming multiplayer forums & pages , while posting make sure it is in there offtopic section.

"Kindly read before highlighting someone"

KuRuMi^

Sir. Cucuruchito

• Tasty coding on Commando Miami 80's!
« Reply #13,  »Last edited
The owners of the code of VC:MP have left it to die. Of course, I'm talking about of Maxorator & Stormeus.
  • You're building a community without recurrent updates.
  • You don't want to open source code.
  • Only it hopes that he dies.

What is the solution? The solution is for the owners to open the sources or that they give the possibility of entering as a developer.

What is the problem? As in the past, they have been very jealous of that idea.
Commando Miami 80's
IP: 206.189.97.12:8192

UrbanY

« Reply #14,  »
It is not haci, none here we know the occupations of them they also have family and maybe children we must respect that part, very difficult to drop vcmp since it has always been a success started to fall the last 5 months.

In case that depends on update and add things my suggestion would be: that you can use all the symbols in the chat, that the installer adds hud of graphics to the vcmp that we can develop all of the community

Megamid created a kind of shadow under the vehicles that is observed very well that can be added to the hud ext.

Besides that they can create graphics vehicles and skins less pixelated and HD.

For my part I think that if you can save vcmp in the family this is all the possibility.