• VC:MP Beta Tester
Re: We need a plan
« Reply #15,  »
Quote from UrbanY on October 20th, 06:23 PM
It is not haci, none here we know the occupations of them they also have family and maybe children we must respect that part, very difficult to drop vcmp since it has always been a success started to fall the last 5 months.

In case that depends on update and add things my suggestion would be: that you can use all the symbols in the chat, that the installer adds hud of graphics to the vcmp that we can develop all of the community

Megamid created a kind of shadow under the vehicles that is observed very well that can be added to the hud ext.

Besides that they can create graphics vehicles and skins less pixelated and HD.

For my part I think that if you can save vcmp in the family this is all the possibility.
Your vision for this plan is very shortsighted. And as such, you are doomed to fail when cosmetic improvements are what you desire most.

Graphics? Are those the most critical thing that VCMP needs? That really shows you've never dabble into the scripting side of the mod.

Thunder_Bird

« Reply #16,  »
Add drive-by support for all players sitting a in car or heli, this will bring an awesom mode of gameplay and gangbanging each others and big clan wars and shit.

[SC]Spartan

« Reply #17,  »
Normal that dies and that nobody does anything for this community. Developers do not add important updates that makes people get bored immediately. There are only useless admins that ask for help with something and make fun of you because they think they are superior and they know a lot. It does not help to publish publicity about vcmp in the forums because if you go right away you will get bored with vcmp. If you are going to do something it is too late nowadays you do not play more than 60 people a day wtf.Nobody cares about this community anymore of inactivos.Solucion wait for it to end as gta 3 mp with people 3.If they are going to do something is late you have not noticed before... .Inactive developers :| its time to go to other game

Motley

« Reply #18,  »
Go do a server count. Once you count each server plus that number to players playing on servers..

The thing, Is the fact there are a lot of people who where once players that now want to be server owners. And if your not playing on there server then they won't play at all in any fashion, just on there own server.

This is a nasty revolving door, if you can convince server owners to play at random on different servers then everything will be fine. I personally force myself to play vcmp because of this even though i'm no longer a player that ended a decade ago. The count is still there you just gotta retrieve it back..

[SC]Spartan

« Reply #19,  »
lol is the worst solution I saw in my life the problem is that they do not play vcmp in general. Imagine that you own a server because you are going to play in another? This happened to me that only played in mine If I would open it again, I would not change my opinion. YOU HAVE TO ADMIT THAT VCMP IS DEAD

Motley

« Reply #20,  »Last edited
No, everyone all of a sudden want's to learn how to script to become a server owner. That's the problem! Eventually there will be nothing but servers and no players and they will only come out to play when someone joins there server which will be never!

And it's not dead, if you want dead go check out liberty unleashed. Besides it's near the holidays. Dead time of the year

Athanatos

• Working on maybe the best VC:MP server ever
« Reply #21,  »
Quote from Motley on October 21st, 02:22 PM
The thing, Is the fact there are a lot of people who where once players that now want to be server owners. And if your not playing on there server then they won't play at all in any fashion, just on there own server.
They will fail. Just like my irl friend angelo tried to make a vcmp server. lmao I did not wanted to help him so his project died in few days. His server was supposed to be my server but with an san fierro map. Average players will have a bad time learning programming.
Quote from [SC]Spartan on October 21st, 04:52 PM
YOU HAVE TO ADMIT THAT VCMP IS DEAD
Comparing vcmp to samp... Yes. You are actually right.

If VC:MP is dead why do we even bother to play it ? I talked to some normal players and they said that vc:mp is dead because of the removing of some 'dm features' like sliding. :/

About the developers, they are too busy with their lifes, so  only expect updates only in the summer.
Quote from Motley on October 21st, 05:17 PM
No, everyone all of a sudden want's to learn how to script to become a server owner. That's the problem!
Not at all. Most people I know that played VC:MP just got bored of it and moved to SA:MP. Now they say that VC:MP sucks and SA:MP rocks. To be honest that's kinda true, considering the community and the player count.

As a conclusion the community and the players make a game great, not the game's features

[SC]Spartan

« Reply #22,  »
The problem is not that everyone wants to become a server and only play in yours (maybe 3 person who i know but other no). The problem is that vcmp is dead and no one plays bother paying a host so no one plays and spend the money and wasting time doing scripts to that the server is better. It is time to return to the reality of changing to another community and nobody does anything for vcmp. Without offending Maxorator and Stormeus do nothing for this community since they are awaiting your life.

Athanatos

« Reply #23,  »
I have researched SA:MP some more. There's SA:MP 0.3 DL that supports custom models! Why that took forever to find out? We should all move to SA:MP right now.  Seriously... Guess I'll move to SA:MP .

• VC:MP Beta Tester
« Reply #24,  »Last edited
Quote from Athanatos on October 21st, 08:16 PM
...  Seriously... Guess I'll move to SA:MP .
You do that. You go do SA:MP with PAWN and all the happy rainbows it comes with. Let's see how sad anyone here becomes.

IS THERE A F*ING POINT TO THIS TOPIC ANYMORE?

!

• Don't feel shy while zooming on h*r...
« Reply #25,  »Last edited
The topic went from We Need A Plan to We Need A Plan To Leave VCMP
But still the community will not die if players start leaving caption it starting such topics will not affect any community member except for those with a **** mind who don't know what the community is supposed to be rather they start blaming others.Seriously leave vcmp we don't need you if player count is the only thing which matters to you.

Leave
Leave
Leave
Leave
No need to shout I am leaving no one cares

Athanatos

[SC]Spartan

Pop360

« Reply #28,  »
See a comparison right here in the forum. Before we had much more content. Today just a few aspiring scripters posting bad and repetitive codes. Too simple stuff we found on the wiki. Those who dedicated themselves to play are more inactive in search of the server of dreams. They create servers that die in a week.
Another point is that such an old game no longer raises the curiosity of the latest gamers. When you talk about "GTA Multiplayer", you at least remember SAMP. Put it on Google and confirm it. It is a game with much more content for those who want to create something.
GTA V is another very popular game. For those who do not like the multiplayer offered by Rockstar, we have the FiveM. Soon will be the most popular unofficial MP.
I know that not everyone has a machine powerful enough for this game, but it's the new generation.
A more recent game brings a lot more new stuff, especially if it's the V that has been constantly updated.

Old things like Vice City will only be used by real fans, for example, who have it on PS4. Do not think that anyone who has a modern console focuses so much on old games, they are just fans reliving good times. It's all about keeping up with technology.