We want to return vcmp 0.3

Started by Seed121212, May 12, 2015, 12:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seed121212

Hi, I like many other people want to vcmp 0.3 and still worked. To list servers are working. For the fact that climate ended vcmp 0.4 vcmp .
After that vcmp 0.4 has a lot of bags . 0.3 vcmp could play for hours because I had to do .
Sorry 0.3 does not work so it is 0.4. The new version is really the bags , there are many errors.
All those who want to 0.3 and returned , write underneath.

There may be many errors due to the fact that I am a Pole .

Sweet

Honey

Seriously, You recommend an Old, Pathetic gameplay over a new and more optimized game play just because the newer one has some "bags"?

Nothing

:-[
Quote from: Honey on May 12, 2015, 01:34 PMSeriously, You recommend an Old, Pathetic gameplay over a new and more optimized game play just because the newer one has some "bags"?
Honey I Am Also Agreed With Them But Not To Goto Back.
Reasons
1st: Because  Its FOnts Are Very Little
2nd: there are many bugs.
3rd: There is No Function Player.Gravity etc....
There are Many Other Reasons. More Than 30 Player are Playing VCMP 0.3 sky city server or not 0.4 server. Just Scripters are playing vcmp 0.4.

Stormeus

Maybe if you reported the bugs they'd get fixed. I don't think you really appreciate how buggy and broken 0.3 was either.

Quote from: [vρт]яιzωαη on May 12, 2015, 02:27 PMThere are Many Other Reasons. More Than 30 Player are Playing VCMP 0.3 sky city server or not 0.4 server. Just Scripters are playing vcmp 0.4.

http://thijn.ovh/vcmp/stats.php

Topic locked, your answer is no.

Stormeus

Since I don't feel like my last answer was sufficient, here is an abridged list of bugfixes between 0.3 and 0.4:
  • Players no longer become "bugged" and unable to shoot other players.
  • Wallglitch partially fixed by default, with servers being able to re-enable wallglitching if they like.
  • Headshots with armor now show the player who shot them.
  • Fixed a rare crash that would occur when alt-tabbing back in and projectiles were in the world.
  • Fixed a number of occasional crashes that would occur over the course of playing 0.3.
  • Console now support lines with multiple colors, and even lines with multiple colors within them.
  • Fixed several cases where players who died inside their vehicles would not report a killer.
  • Players who quit from the menu no longer show as a "Timeout" but a quit, reducing death evasion.
  • Increased the vehicle model limit so players don't crash if there are more than a certain number of car models in the server.
  • Fixed sniper users being invulnerable to shots from a non-sniper weapon.
  • Fixed players continuing to move if holding down a movement key and going into first-person shooting mode.
  • Fixed players being warped out of sniper aim if someone joined the server.
  • Fixed crouch sliding.
  • Largely fixed the minimap and camera warping when riding as a passenger in a vehicle.
  • Enforcers no longer automatically grant armor; ambulances no longer automatically grant health. Players no longer drop weapons by default. These must now be added by the server; although controversial, this is to avoid strongarming all servers into doing this.
  • Fixed crashes that would occur when entering RC vehicles.
  • Fixed melee.

I don't insist that 0.4 is perfect but I do believe it's a large step up from 0.3 and, also unlike 0.3, very much a work-in-progress that's being continuously improved.