VCMP mods Files ??

Started by Nihongo^, Dec 28, 2018, 03:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nihongo^

hi there i am trying to add mods i like to add this one
https://www.gtainside.com/en/vicecity/mods/590-hanf-shop-f-r-vice-city/?fbclid=IwAR16A_TKQXrWmNUm_F59HjRxtB-5BckvRggG4yaowguL2SyFNrIPoeAmh74

kindly please i am new in mods so don't make fun of me

ok so i think its an object and we need another file name diff the question is how can i make that file and after getting it how can i please it on server? i know i have to place it on Store/object but with coding how can i tell it to place there ?

MEGAMIND

Quote from: Nihongo^ on Dec 28, 2018, 03:08 PMhi there i am trying to add mods i like to add this one
https://www.gtainside.com/en/vicecity/mods/590-hanf-shop-f-r-vice-city/?fbclid=IwAR16A_TKQXrWmNUm_F59HjRxtB-5BckvRggG4yaowguL2SyFNrIPoeAmh74

kindly please i am new in mods so don't make fun of me

ok so i think its an object and we need another file name diff the question is how can i make that file and after getting it how can i please it on server? i know i have to place it on Store/object but with coding how can i tell it to place there ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiW1UxpbdMA + if an object doesnt have a dff open imgtool2.0.exe and head towards models/gta3.img search for releavent name as the txd has but with dff extract it out and then do as in the video

Nihongo^

Quotewe need another file name diff the question is how can i make that file

MEGAMIND

Quote from: Nihongo^ on Dec 28, 2018, 03:24 PM
if an object doesnt have a dff open imgtool2.0.exe and head towards models/gta3.img search for releavent name as the txd has but with dff extract it out

or use the moomaper to locate that dff , it will provide u dff name simple

Nihongo^

Quote from: MEGAMIND on Dec 28, 2018, 03:28 PM
if an object doesnt have a dff open imgtool2.0.exe and head towards models/gta3.img search for releavent name as the txd has but with dff extract it out

Thanks for answering 
i will check it

MEGAMIND

Quote from: Nihongo^ on Dec 28, 2018, 03:36 PM
Quote from: MEGAMIND on Dec 28, 2018, 03:28 PM

Thanks for answering 
i will check it
heres ur dff litlhaitibuilding09.dff name

Side by Side comparison and before and after effects in that mod

Heres ur package

MEGAMIND

Nihongo^

Thanks for your big helps. last question how you tell the script to load the files on there ? i mean how you tell the location ?

MEGAMIND

Quote from: Nihongo^ on Dec 28, 2018, 04:43 PMThanks for your big helps. last question how you tell the script to load the files on there ? i mean how you tell the location ?

Clarify ur self a bit more willya ^^, well as far as i get ur question, you can use any of the map editor scripts available in snippet or scripts showroom

MEGAMIND

Server/scripts/main.nut
function onScriptLoad()
{
dofile("scripts/objects.nut");
}

now create a file named objects.nut in server/scripts/here(ur objects.nut should be here) then add this line to it
CreateObject(6000,1,Vector(-1068.66, -123.669, 12.4702),255).RotateToEuler(Vector(0, 0, 0),1);
u might know how to load a file in store right??, if u dont know just drag and drop my files to ur server folder

Nihongo^

one question how do you find the exact name "litlhaitibuilding09" ? with moomaper ?
also file is not found can you fix that download link ?

Nihongo^

Sorry for double post i tried to make my own but i get this bug

in object.xml

MEGAMIND

-_- whats the collision path, its suppose to be none or autogenerate or .col
The link issue is due to forum or thijns db

Nihongo^

The result is same even after putting "autogenerate" its still saying the same error

MEGAMIND

Quote from: Nihongo^ on Dec 29, 2018, 03:28 PMThe result is same even after putting "autogenerate" its still saying the same error
then ur dff is wrong