insta timeout and packet loss

Started by fortune, Feb 13, 2019, 05:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fortune

my vcmp is fucked up, can anyone help me with this?
resend bytes are rapidly increasing and im getting timeout instantly 100% packetloss im using the same network as my bro everything runs fine in his pc, also i cant connect to internet/masterlist i've joined through favorite tab, i've vcmp updated and the updater link is also set to updated one. it was all okay until i reinstalled my os, downloaded vcmp from the site and this problem im facing first time. although everything is like before (settings, updates, etc) but idk what thing is making this timeouts and packetloss - kind of windows problem failing to connect to servers?

[spoiler][/spoiler]

NicusorN5

Might be firewall settings. Just saying.

fortune

The error I get every time I open my browser.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

NicusorN5

Quote from: Athanatos on Feb 13, 2019, 05:29 PMMight be firewall settings. Just saying.
Lower your router's not Windows firewall security. Same thing happened to me when I increased the level to `Higher`.

fortune

Quote from: Athanatos on Feb 14, 2019, 05:43 PM
Quote from: Athanatos on Feb 13, 2019, 05:29 PMMight be firewall settings. Just saying.
Lower your router's not Windows firewall security. Same thing happened to me when I increased the level to `Higher`.

as i have mentioned that there's nothing to do with router firewall, cuz me and my brother use the same network and his vcmp runs fine unlike mine.