[ ReadMe.txt ] YES, EVEN HERE !

Started by Sebastian, Feb 23, 2019, 02:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Seems like new guys need to know what's going on in this board, as I've seen numerous totally off-topic.
Besides off-topic, I've also seen players tryin' to "create" a clan where they were the only members.

As a first rule, I would like to say:
ANNOUNCING YOUR CLAN IS NOTHING LIKE CHECKING THE "I AGREE THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS" BOX
A clan must mean something, and not just a name !

So here comes the second rule:
CLAN MUST BE FAMILY
If you gonna read the definition of 'family', you will see that it is a group of people.
So YOU JUST CANNOT be the only one member !
Before announcing your clan, as a newbie lookin' for attention, go ahead and play - make friends, relationships.
Find guys who have the same purposes as you do, and make team with them !
Only then you can return here and announce it, if you and your mates dare to get more into the core !
As your name is, so the clan tag is. People won't forget your name nor your tag. So everything you do, will also affect the clan itself.

DECIDE WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF YOUR CLAN
There are 3 types of clans: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
The Good - good intentions in making a good name, recruiting players, training them, treating them like family, being organized, ready to show what are made of, no matter what. Bright future ahead.
The Bad - a bunch of guys/kids thinking it will be fun to have their own clan; it's not a bad thing, as far as they don't announce it, because they are not taking it seriously.   It's all a play, so there is no name. No organization, no plains, no future.
The Ugly - hackers and cheaters, trying to ruin other players' gameplay. Bright BAN ahead.

SUPPORT
If you have decided yourself, and have the trusted people around, go ahead and announce it as a real leader !
Make visitors eyes-open when reading your announcement; tell them what it takes to be a member, and also what to expect from the clan. Convince them to join! It's so much about the first-view.
Then keep them up to date with everything, and so this topic, so everybody can see who has been promoted or depromoted, if it is still alive or not, etc.

I truly wish you the best !

There are some very serious clans in VC:MP, with long history. Just try to take a look at the board.
There are events taking place every year, where clans give their best to show what are they up to. Fighting, making every moment count.

Last rule: There is no rule saying that clans must be ONLY for deathmatching. You might not like fighting, but you like stunting, drifting. :P

NicusorN5

Finally some goddamn rules for this too. Enough retards making clan applications .

AntonioMontana

Thanks for the Readme. I'm gonna go search for a friendly clan now.. Hope you all are doing great during these times..

Sebastian

Quote from: AntonioMontana on Jul 24, 2020, 04:35 PMThanks for the Readme. I'm gonna go search for a friendly clan now.. Hope you all are doing great during these times..

Welcome,  and good luck in finding a good clan!