Cannot import an object in Blender

Started by D4rkR420R, Apr 02, 2019, 10:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D4rkR420R

Hello fellow community, hope you're doing great. So, I've been doing some object modeling recently, on Blender, and I'm kinda' facing an issue. You see, I'm constructing this island I have in mind and I made some changes from the golf's island object by modifying its triangles, then I textured it, did some bits and finished. All I had left to do was to double-check if the island was too big or not, so I was thinking of importing this building to determine...

However, when I do import it as a .dff file, this error pops up...

My guess is probably its file size however I ain't sure though. Could someone help me out here? It would be appreciated. Thanks.

dracc

I can't solve your problem but I can help you provide more relevant info in order for someone else to have a simpler time solving the issue;
1. What version of blender? 2.78?
2. What plugin are you using to load a .dff? ("io_scene_dff.py"?) What version?

umar4911

So modeling? I suggest you to ask Signal about it. He uses 3ds Max to make dff models and those work perfect. Blender is easy to use but I also had the same issue.
I am gamer, programmer and hacker. Try to find me!
xD

D4rkR420R

Quote from: dracc on Apr 03, 2019, 05:28 AMI can't solve your problem but I can help you provide more relevant info in order for someone else to have a simpler time solving the issue;
1. What version of blender? 2.78?
2. What plugin are you using to load a .dff? ("io_scene_dff.py"?) What version?

Your questions can be answered based from the 2nd screenshot.

Anyways, my guess might've been correct. I tried another object that resembled the one I wanted to import and I realized that it must've been memory. I guess you can't import big memory files. Thanks anyways.