UrbanY

Re: Vice City Multiplayer
« Reply #15,  »Last edited

The truth does not believe this post in order to discuss, Athanatos if you do not agree with the group that we want vcmp to come back to life we ​​strive just do not think and so nobody will tell you anything

Sorry for my bad English

umar4911

• Creating own server!
« Reply #16,  »
Well see, I have games like GTA V, PUBG, Fortnite, Cs:GO in my pc but mostly I play VCMP, why because this community is interesting.
I am gamer, programmer and hacker. Try to find me!
xD

UrbanY

« Reply #17,  »
No game of these, however difficult, will ever surpass the detonator mission jj

Athanatos

• Romania Cops N Robbers Lead Developer
« Reply #18,  »
Quote from UrbanY on April 23rd, 10:24 PM
if you do not agree with the group that we want vcmp to come back to life we ​​strive just do not think and so nobody will tell you anything
I didn't say that I don't wanna see VC:MP back to it's peak. I said that we can't revive VC:MP because it is considered old by most 'gamers'.

UrbanY

« Reply #19,  »
VCMP has better GM than any modern game here you can do a fornite or pubg mode and in those games the same VCMP is based

Sorry for my bad English

Xhefri

« Reply #20,  »
Athanatos is just giving his opinion and its true. Did any of you guys wonder why there are alot of peoples from pakistan playing vcmp and no americans? Cause the game is old and their pc only afforts this kind of game, in the americans case there are alot of multiplayer games they can play. Actually the only reason why i play this old game is because my pc cant affort a better one. The only smart thing in this whole topic is the stormeus answer. How are more peoples going to join in game if every link that exist in forums is broken. Matheus doing videos "How to play VCMP", well that wont work either cause all of his audience already plays the vcmp. Kids who get mad from this kind of posts dont have to answer because this is just my personal opinion

Athanatos

• Romania Cops N Robbers Lead Developer
« Reply #21,  »
Exactly, The only reason I still play VC:MP because I miss the times when In my server we were 12 players and had tons of fun. Nostalgia hits me hard :'(

Xhefri

« Reply #22,  »
Alot of players left vcmp aswell and now only noobs play. I had some friends that i used to enjoy the game long time ago. But now they all left and this is one of the reason why i dont enjoy playing vcmp as much now.

OkieDokie

• I Like Weed
« Reply #23,  »
I am back, and i will save vcmp, We cannot giveup, i agree with the idea of having MORE RP SERVERS AND MINIGAMES

Coming from OkieDokie i think ya'll should listen, lol vcmp has somuch potential.
« Reply #24,  »
Dont mind the newbie tag under my name, i never used the forums at all through the years, but its never tolate, so im gonna start now, i have OkieDokie registered  on every vcmp clan website possible, and forum, i never wanted anyone to pose as me lol,
While i was gone.
Viceland Dev