Client Update for 0.4.6 Released (2019-05-27)

Started by Stormeus, May 27, 2019, 03:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Quote from: Yandel on May 29, 2019, 07:36 PMEagerly waiting for this animated arrow above the car thingy :D
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/OCp3x-Nmlis/maxresdefault.jpg

Who spoiledddd ? Bring that guy to the stakeee

Berkay Khan

hhhhhhhhhhhhh bright lord can see everything :grin:

KrOoB_

(NPC) Bot sounds good for vc-mp like in Single Player. It would be AMAZIIING.
Maybe new players will come to play @Stormeus

Sonmez

Hey @Stormeus or another Developer we need real update. Me and other Vice City fans wanna play VC:MP with little coop missions or something else about NPCs. I bet it would be fun if you could just drive inside the game. It really needed to upgrade our player counts. All servers player counts. If you reading this post please reply.
if (!perfect) createAgain();

Stormeus

Let's just get this out of the way now, NPCs are not happening anytime soon. They'd require major changes to the code that we can't do in one incremental update.

MEGAMIND

Hopefully lets just say that yea stormeus is right but then who knows if vcmp development continious and devs wont lost interest and players keep on playing vcmp as far as vcmp lives (i hope it lives) then we might get npcs and other cool stuff in (vcmp 0.5), hmm stormeus?

Sebastian

Quote from: MEGAMIND on May 31, 2019, 07:11 PMHopefully lets just say that yea stormeus is right but then who knows if vcmp development continious and devs wont lost interest and players keep on playing vcmp as far as vcmp lives (i hope it lives) then we might get npcs and other cool stuff in (vcmp 0.5), hmm stormeus?
Quote from: Stormeus on May 27, 2019, 03:46 AM04rel007 is in development.

Sonmez

Quote from: Stormeus on May 31, 2019, 06:51 PMLet's just get this out of the way now, NPCs are not happening anytime soon. They'd require major changes to the code that we can't do in one incremental update.

I was looking for NPCs in VC:MP and i saw this post,
https://forum.vc-mp.org/?topic=565.msg3720#msg3720

It doesn't look too hard. You know more thing about VC:MP's primary codes. If code require major changes i think you should start from somewhere for the fate of VC:MP. If you can make fundamental codes i think we (Talented server developers) can upgrade it and it is going to be stable and perfect.

If this post is insignificant for you, just comment. We (VC:MP Lovers) really need you...

KrOoB_

We didn't say u have to do it in one update dude we are waiting hear something else from devs like NPCs (example) just say it "We are developing it/ We are searching it/ We are thinking it"  and we'll say "yeah devs are working HAIL DEVS"

anything say about something big @Stormeus

Sebastian

He gave the answer for now. Chill.
Nickalerting him won't do anythig good but just annoying.
And, as you have noticed, when a new version is released, it usually comes with a big list with things that have been done. They are not just fixes.
Be patient. There are some priorities.

KrOoB_

Sonmez

Quote from: Sebastian on May 31, 2019, 09:45 PMHe gave the answer for now. Chill.
And, as you have noticed, when a new version is released, it usually comes with a big list with things that have been done. They are not just fixes.

If the development process continues this way this means the end of VC:MP. Player count is going to be 0.

AroliS^

Quote from: Sebastian on May 31, 2019, 09:45 PMHe gave the answer for now. Chill.
agree with you
Lemme love ya

Stormeus

Quote from: Sonmez on May 31, 2019, 09:56 PMIf the development process continues this way this means the end of VC:MP. Player count is going to be 0.

People have been saying this since 0.3, when there was literally no ongoing development. This kind of rhetoric is meaningless at this point.