Client Update for 0.4.6 Released (2019-05-27)

Started by Stormeus, May 27, 2019, 03:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KrOoB_

Don't get me wrong dude but

People are leaving one by one u can see on forum Anik said I left vc-mp, maybe Krlozz I didn't see him recently, Diego etc. .Scripters are leaving, players are leaving I know vc-mp crowded time

Some of them (I see one maybe two player) return back with hope don't say it dude "meaningless at this point."

We need a big update for vc-mp we're waiting this for a long time and we'll see what will happen after update.

As I said we're waiting.

KrOoB_

Me and my team wishes VC-MP would be greater and It can get over this situation

Xhefri

Quote from: KrooB on Jun 01, 2019, 02:22 AMDon't get me wrong dude but

People are leaving one by one u can see on forum Anik said I left vc-mp, maybe Krlozz I didn't see him recently, Diego etc. .Scripters are leaving, players are leaving I know vc-mp crowded time

Some of them (I see one maybe two player) return back with hope don't say it dude "meaningless at this point."

We need a big update for vc-mp we're waiting this for a long time and we'll see what will happen after update.

As I said we're waiting.

Updates wont change anything. It may be a good thing for you as a scripter to create new things for your server but it wont actually increase the players in vcmp. You should understand that the reason vcmp doesnt have player is because VICE CITY is not as popular anymore and the map of vice city looks so old and is so small you cant really do anything in it. The update will only make the existing players excited but it wont make any new player join.

XForce111

NicusorN5

One question : Why you use this notation : 0.4rel007 instead of 0.4.7 ? nvm

Sonmez

Quote from: Xhefri on Jun 01, 2019, 07:22 AM
Quote from: KrooB on Jun 01, 2019, 02:22 AMDon't get me wrong dude but

I and KrooB from Turkey. We  2007

As I said we're waiting.

Updates wont change anything. It may be a good thing for you as a scripter to create new things for your server but it wont actually increase the players in vcmp. You should understand that the reason vcmp doesnt have player is because VICE CITY is not as popular anymore and the map of vice city looks so old and is so small you cant really do anything in it. The update will only make the existing players excited but it wont make any new player join.

90 players from our country joined the game in 2017 with only this video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72bem-QRku8
And they says where is the NPCs. We got Discord server with 100 MTA players. Everyone says you should add NPCs. I bet you they will come...
if (!perfect) createAgain();

KrOoB_

New things are mostly interesting things dude when player see it wants to come vcmp.
QuoteIt may be a good thing for you as a scripter to create new things for your server but it wont actually increase the players in vcmp.
people curious about innovation for example my people see good and great things come, they can't wait like a idol
 they want join

KrOoB_

QuoteVICE CITY is not as popular anymore

Vice City is popular game but it wants new things

Quotevice city looks so old and is so small

You can edit it dudeeee 21. century features

NicusorN5

There are map limits if you don't know. VC's engine fault.

KrOoB_

Quote from: Athanatos on Jun 01, 2019, 01:44 PMThere are map limits if you don't know. VC's engine fault.
If u want make a LARGE MAP, you must have player at least 50 dude

KrOoB_

u can add interior dude, It shows like LARGE MAP

Xhefri

The map can be changed to a custom one for sure but still there are world boundaries that wont allow you do much.

KrOoB_

Okey if u did a LARGE map , what would you gonna do that. You have to have player a lot of. Maps are not enough

Xhefri

Quote from: KrooB on Jun 01, 2019, 02:41 PMOkey if u did a LARGE map , what would you gonna do that. You have to have player a lot of. Maps are not enough

Map is just one of the problems. Most of vice city multiplayer download links are down aswell. Again Vice City itself is a old game and most of the peoples already lost interest in it. Just enjoy any new update and have fun playing, dont worry about the players or trying to find a way to increase them because its not worth it.

KrOoB_

I'm scripting a server bcause Players can play well. I'm not doing for fun dude.
I'm already getting fun while scripting.

QuoteMost of vice city multiplayer download links are down aswell
we're already talking about this sheep
QuoteVice City itself is a old game
There are a lot of old game but they are online with big players