FPS limited 25

Started by Gulk2, Oct 03, 2019, 07:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gulk2

In my own lan server its 25 fl on, and i think 50 with fl off.
fl = frame limiter

Can anyone explain how this fix this weird issue its irritating, probably somewhat widespread too.
I also get it in a few other servers. Makes rifles shoot noticably slower. Unfair advantage.

ty

NicusorN5

Some servers disable/enable the frame limiter.

Gulk2

I know that, the limits are supposed to be 30 or 60 though. I get different ones. LW for example is fine.

NicusorN5

Sebastian

Maybe you using custom objects with HQ textures ?
or anything that has HQ textures, or particles

Gulk2

Quote from: Sebastian on Oct 04, 2019, 01:28 PMMaybe you using custom objects with HQ textures ?
or anything that has HQ textures, or particles
Fresh install. IIRC this happened before but maxorator or stormeus sorted it

Gulk2

Fixed. PM me if you wanna fix.

Xmair

Quote from: Gulk2 on Oct 12, 2019, 02:38 PMFixed. PM me if you wanna fix.
You should just post the fix here instead of asking people to PM you.

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

Gulk2

Understand, I really dont wanna let people inadvertently know how to decrease their fps so I'll just go for telling a developer @stormeus to contact me in hopes it'll be fixed one day.

KingDark

Quote from: Gulk2 on Oct 13, 2019, 02:47 AMUnderstand, I really dont wanna let people inadvertently know how to decrease their fps so I'll just go for telling a developer @stormeus to contact me in hopes it'll be fixed one day.

Now I understand why the developers or scriptadores of vcmp and servers, leave Vice city multiplayer, this is unfair, both do not want to tell us how to reduce them?
#NULL

KingDark

Quote from: KingDark on Dec 27, 2019, 11:29 PM
Quote from: Gulk2 on Oct 13, 2019, 02:47 AMUnderstand, I really dont wanna let people inadvertently know how to decrease their fps so I'll just go for telling a developer @stormeus to contact me in hopes it'll be fixed one day.

and you want to have the solution someday "someday", I think "someday" is a never as we know
and I'm sorry, but am I the only person or user who realizes this?

Now I understand why the developers or scriptadores of vcmp and servers, leave Vice city multiplayer, this is unfair, both do not want to tell us how to reduce them?
#NULL