Need help with MySQL

Started by John, Oct 16, 2019, 05:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John

Hello, I have recently converted a SQL based gamemode to MySQL. I would like to know how the value of next row can be returned in MySQL. I know it is GetSQLNextRow in SQLite but I do not know how i can do that in MySQL. Any kind of help will be appreciated.

- John

AroliS^

Can you show us the function that you are converting to
Lemme love ya

Simba

Quote from: John on Oct 16, 2019, 05:16 PMHello, I have recently converted a SQL based gamemode to MySQL. I would like to know how the value of next row can be returned in MySQL. I know it is GetSQLNextRow in SQLite but I do not know how i can do that in MySQL. Any kind of help will be appreciated.

- John
there is no function like that, if u want to get all data from table, you will have to create loop and if you want to do something else then explain in details and give us a code so i can set up that code for u

Xmair

If I remember correctly, you just have to fetch the data X number of times where X is the number of rows returned by the query.

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD