(new) Need for Speed (game) Teaser Trailer

Started by Sebastian, May 22, 2015, 04:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

EA Games are preparing/finishing a new Need for Speed game.
It will be released on Fall of 2015 for PS4, XBOX ONE and PC. (if not postponed like GTA V)

http://youtu.be/ybZ5nchDm6o

nice tuned cars + cops following them = illegal racing ! Hell yeah !

I have seen a comment saying that it may be the Underground 3.
That remembers me of 1 and 2. (in my top 5 of nfs games)

PS: I hope it will be optimized enough for me to play it. :D
GTA V works ... good, why this wouldn't.

MatheuS

if( !sucess ) tryAgain();
Thanks to the VCMP community. It was the happiest period of my life.

F*ing Need For Speed is back. Everything after Carbon was dead for me. I did enjoyed ProStreet though. For some reason, these new NFS games are really boring. You no longer feel that rush of adrenaline like back in the days. Just a bunch of roads through some mountains and you drive some fancy cars that while some cops chase you. It's so... how should I say this... lifeless.

Sebastian

Kratos_

As my personal opinion, whole NFS sucks . They just spoil the luxury cars with cheap storyline .
I played  Most Wanted , Carbon , HP2, Undercover . Out of them , I was unable to understand a logic in MW :-

How Razor got blacklist #1 ? :D

He achieved top of blacklist & driving my cheap BMW . Seriously ?
This was quite an embarrassment for me since I was expecting he would race me with a devilish car with perfect handling , acceleration , nitrous since he was on the top , thats occurence of a perfect Boss . But when I saw that he is racing me with the car he stolen from me , then first word came out of my mouth was " eew , thief detected " .

Gallardo , SLR McLaren , DB9 , Dodge Viper , Corvette & Porsche were driven by guys who're inferior to a guy who is driving a car with a low-end specs as compared to them . Even , they could introduce a hybrid car with ultimate specifications . Now , It appears me just a bunch of repeatative pattern that you race someone & cops are feeling desperate to push you out of the race .

I personally play games based on their storyline . Otherwise , I could drive modded cars in even vice city too .  And now they are just spoiling this genre of " Street Racing " . So , NFS is no more a fun to me .
In the middle of chaos , lies opportunity.

Ratchet

I prefer the good old Burnout series. Especially Burnout Revenge.

MacTavish

Well the last on was NFS RIVALS

My played nfs games

NFS 2 SE
NFS 3 HP
NFS 4 PU
NFS 5 HS
NFS HP2
NFS UG
NFS UG2
NFS MW
NFS CARBON

I am the Champ of Nfs series :D its my first and fav Racing game series

Grand Hunting Project
Join #SLC, #KAKAN, #Doom, #GHP @LUnet

Retired VC:MP Player/Scripter :P

DeViL_JiN

Quote from: S.L.C on May 22, 2015, 04:37 PMF*ing Need For Speed is back. Everything after Carbon was dead for me. I did enjoyed ProStreet though. For some reason, these new NFS games are really boring. You no longer feel that rush of adrenaline like back in the days. Just a bunch of roads through some mountains and you drive some fancy cars that while some cops chase you. It's so... how should I say this... lifeless.
i still play NFS carbon , but i only like drifting.

Brian

Quote from: Beztone on May 25, 2015, 06:35 PMWell the last on was NFS RIVALS

My played nfs games

NFS 2 SE
NFS 3 HP
NFS 4 PU
NFS 5 HS
NFS HP2
NFS UG
NFS UG2
NFS MW
NFS CARBON

I am the Champ of Nfs series :D its my first and fav Racing game series
*Cough*
NFS HP
NFS HP2
NFS UG
NFS UG2
NFS MW
NFS MWBE
NFS Carbon
NFS CarbonCE
NFS PS
NFS UC
NFS Shift
NFS Shift 2LE
NFS World
NFS HP2010LE
NFS TRLE
*Cough*
After the latter it was screwed for me due to the shitty burnout handling, now I hope they do it properly like the old titles.

krystianoo

You know that this game will use the system from NFS: Rivals or something, which means always-online connection required?
Also no cockpit view, but I don't mind.