[SkT] True Street Kings

Started by Anarki, Feb 13, 2020, 11:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarki

Hello again, It's me Anarki and in this opportunity I bring to the community again my own clan which is known now as True Street Kings (Previously was DarkSynth Nightfall). There was some changes since now I decided to recruit a group of friends before starting the clan. Anyways, the clan now is recruiting for players who are interested in joining a clan where skills and combat technique are everything. Of course attitude is an important thing along with the loyalty so be in mind about it too. The clan is divided in 4 ranks starting with the Leader as the head of the clan, followed by the Right-Hand Man that works as Co-Leader, Street King as Full Member and Ganster as Rookie. The last rank will work as a trial for players who need to show if they are trustable for the clan.

If you are interested in being part of SkT, you should be aware of these simple requirements:
  • Being skillful at DM (Skills will be tested obligatorily)
  • Have a good attitude generally
  • Have knowledge in English (Basic is enough only if it's understandable)
  • Have a clean history in vcmp (For those players who had some issues in the past, I'd give an opportunity after having a discussion with the former members)

If you feel that you have all the requirements, feel free to pm me or contact me in-game.

- [SkT]Anarki

- SkT.Naru^

- SkT.Lucas
- SkT.Shose

-

Clan Discord Link: https://discord.gg/PNpXe6j