Guys who help fix my problem?

Started by UncleRus, Apr 22, 2020, 08:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UncleRus

I LoperkinDead.My brothers scripters TimyrSem,VladSem

habi

Man, i am confused. You ordered web hosting from webnet?

UncleRus

habi

web hosting means hosting websites only.
you cannot host game server on it.

UncleRus

i hosted my server in this site ip

UncleRus

UncleRus

How to fix server work in port 8192 i needed 8193 what fix it

habi

if your game provider allows it, then
open server.cfg-->change 8193

UncleRus

MEGAMIND

Quote from: habi on Apr 23, 2020, 12:59 PMif your game provider allows it, then
open server.cfg-->change 8193
Habi let me clear you, i own webnet and its on google mostly known now on google, let me clear you that this guy got a host from us, now he has a server based on free package, while we provide remotemysql and he has the remotemysql details as well he can login create delete anything with database now he needs to connect wit his server, well our status shows that his remotemysql connection works perfectly but vcmp is not getting connected to his remotesite, (not only our hosting) but other free hosting sites i have tried  as alternate for him and his server still doesnt connects, is there a special way to connect to it or any other plugins, as far as i noted vcmp does connected to local hosted mysql which can be connected from there own locahosted pc vcmp may have some issues like vcmp doesnt connected to a remotesite.com but connects to localhost or 127.0.0.1, vcmp doesnt connects to remote ports but connects to defaults ports 3306 so i belive theres something wrong with its default plugins and if not then kindly provide a perfect method to connect

Thanks
Regards

habi

hi Megamind, thanks for the information.
i tested. i ran server on my home computer, and ran mysql on some host.
first, it did not connect, but then editing mysql conf to listen on all ip addresses, it got connected.
I used default port 3306, and not know about changing ports.

MEGAMIND

Quote from: habi on Apr 23, 2020, 02:06 PMhi Megamind, thanks for the information.
i tested. i ran server on my home computer, and ran mysql on some host.
first, it did not connect, but then editing mysql conf to listen on all ip addresses, it got connected.
I used default port 3306, and not know about changing ports.

hi, @habi thanks for the info well thats no problem for us thats the reaon our remotemysql is working normally for all our other users, the only part is vcmp run on ports 3306 with hostname as localhost other then that everything is fine

aXXo

Quote from: MEGAMIND on Apr 23, 2020, 02:17 PMhi, @habi thanks for the info well thats no problem for us thats the reaon our remotemysql is working normally for all our other users, the only part is vcmp run on ports 3306 with hostname as localhost other then that everything is fine
I use MySQL remotely. VCMP plugin can connect to remote MySQL without any problems.
You just need to make sure that MySQL is configured correctly to accept connections from the server's IP.

MEGAMIND

Quote from: aXXo on Apr 23, 2020, 03:12 PM
Quote from: MEGAMIND on Apr 23, 2020, 02:17 PMhi, @habi thanks for the info well thats no problem for us thats the reaon our remotemysql is working normally for all our other users, the only part is vcmp run on ports 3306 with hostname as localhost other then that everything is fine
I use MySQL remotely. VCMP plugin can connect to remote MySQL without any problems.
You just need to make sure that MySQL is configured correctly to accept connections from the server's IP.
Its configured properly + why does other hosts dont get connected to server? and what remote host are u using?

UncleRus

Thanks webnet host for remotehost I love this HOSTING!!