create bots with this plugin

Started by habi, May 11, 2020, 12:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

habi

This problem is finally fixed. New file in main post.
Quote from: Alpays on May 12, 2020, 12:01 PM
Quote from: Eva on May 11, 2020, 05:29 PMi did set_port("2005");
then create_actor("Edward",1,-656,756,11.2,0);
Happened to me moved store folder and fixed but Bot didnt spawned deleted some of my codes and bot spawned

yes, the store had something to do with it. fixed now.

Also, Thanks to Eva's Server, which was used for testing.

MEGAMIND

hey what ever skin i try it just doesnt work, it just load my first skin in server which is philcasdy, how do i assign it a playermodel or skin?, ive tried changing skin to custom skin values too but it just loadsup philcasy

habi

Quote from: MEGAMIND on May 12, 2020, 09:53 PMhey what ever skin i try it just doesnt work, it just load my first skin in server which is philcasdy, how do i assign it a playermodel or skin?, ive tried changing skin to custom skin values too but it just loadsup philcasy

Okay megamind do you have x64 system. I made some changes to fix skin, here is 64 bit plugin
actor64

Try and tell me if it works.

Eva

Here now it connects but it stays in spawnscreen position and is invisible

habi

habi

it was because the server won't allow actor to spawn without registering. I had hidden a command in module. it is used to send a command to server ( /cmd text).
So he can use send_cmd( 0, "register pass" ) to make the actor with id 0, registered.

MEGAMIND

Quote from: habi on May 13, 2020, 04:43 AM
Quote from: MEGAMIND on May 12, 2020, 09:53 PMhey what ever skin i try it just doesnt work, it just load my first skin in server which is philcasdy, how do i assign it a playermodel or skin?, ive tried changing skin to custom skin values too but it just loadsup philcasy

Okay megamind do you have x64 system. I made some changes to fix skin, here is 64 bit plugin
actor64

Try and tell me if it works.
yes im using x64 plugin and tried this plugin too same nothing changed

habi

megamind, i updated it
actor64
Try it.
PS: Is your server online

MEGAMIND

Quote from: habi on May 13, 2020, 10:50 AMmegamind, i updated it
actor64
Try it.
PS: Is your server online
server is online & npc skin still hasnt changed
To connect with me in a more freindly environment catch-me-up on Discord MEGAMIND#8033

habi

nice Eva :) let us see if we can reduce their health

Xmair

Quote from: habi on May 15, 2020, 11:19 AMnice Eva :) let us see if we can reduce their health
That would be pretty hard to be implemented honestly, if you know how the sync in VCMP works. You will have to use the script to decrease it.

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

habi

@ Xmair, we will discuss that later.

Now something

https://youtu.be/gNMDxUgg06E

It is recording and replay. I have been working on this past 4 days.

I will post the details very soon.( Need to sleep)

btw, today is my birthday !  Thanks.

MEGAMIND

Quote from: habi on May 17, 2020, 08:15 PM@ Xmair, we will discuss that later.

Now something

https://youtu.be/gNMDxUgg06E

It is recording and replay. I have been working on this past 4 days.

I will post the details very soon.( Need to sleep)

btw, today is my birthday !  Thanks.
@habi Happy birthday..

Gulk2

Nice. Very nice. GOOD STUFF HABI