create bots with this plugin

Started by habi, May 11, 2020, 12:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

habi

Using anticheat 0 is working for me. First the server kicked the player when health increases from 95 to 100 (during replay..100-->95, 100-->95,..cycle). But after adding 'anticheat 0', the server is not kicking player. I tried with weapons like m4, stubby etc.

check any spelling errors or spaces.

SHy^

Alright, I'll check the spellings again, there might be problem with spellings. Also do bots only join servers with port 8192?

habi

hi, the plugin use 8192 by default. you can change it by set_port("8193") for example.

SHy^

Ops my bad, I found the problem, it was actually 'anitcheat 0' so I corrected it :p thanks and ok I'll do it :P

SHy^

@habi , I found some sort of bug? I tried talking in the chat and the bot did actually the same but if you do repeat with /play , the bot performs same actions but doesn't talk. It only does talk on first play.

longhackmc

Does actor32.dll support the above functions? Or just 64bit. tks

habi

Quote from: longhackmc on Sep 14, 2020, 09:34 AMDoes actor32.dll support the above functions? Or just 64bit. tks
Only 64 bit support it now.

Quote from: Shy on Sep 14, 2020, 04:37 AM@habi , I found some sort of bug? I tried talking in the chat and the bot did actually the same but if you do repeat with /play , the bot performs same actions but doesn't talk. It only does talk on first play.
I will check

habi

found and fixed
actor64.dll     actor32.dll

found that each chat message is send with its index number. So while looping( replaying..), the index was starting again from 0. But server is waiting for some index 10 or 11. fixed

current source code
thanks

SHy^

Anytime.

P.S: Update the first post with fresh dll file ;D

longhackmc

how to dmg bot?
i tried but the bot was like player.Immunity = 3;
tks for answer.

NicusorN5

You need to sync the health in the server's code. Take the onPlayerShot client side function (or whatever it was) send a `damage` packet to the server and then sync the health manually. That's kinda the only way.

NicusorN5

Sorry for the damn bump, but does this work with the lastest releases? I want to use it for my Zombie Survival server.

Update 1: Apparently not. That's a shame. create_actor(...) doesn't do anything, and I double checked the set_port("") call :(

Alpays

Quote from: Athanatos on Jan 16, 2021, 01:33 PMSorry for the damn bump, but does this work with the lastest releases? I want to use it for my Zombie Survival server.

Update 1: Apparently not. That's a shame. create_actor(...) doesn't do anything, and I double checked the set_port("") call :(

how? it works fine im using latest server and client

NicusorN5

Quote from: Alpays on Jan 16, 2021, 07:40 PM
Quote from: Athanatos on Jan 16, 2021, 01:33 PMSorry for the damn bump, but does this work with the lastest releases? I want to use it for my Zombie Survival server.

how? it works fine im using latest server and client
Yeah, it was my code fucking everything up. Forgot to update my post.

Ezio9805-P

Quote from: Athanatos on Sep 15, 2020, 06:54 PMYou need to sync the health in the server's code. Take the onPlayerShot client side function (or whatever it was) send a `damage` packet to the server and then sync the health manually. That's kinda the only way.

Is there really an event function for on player getting shot?