create bots with this plugin

Started by habi, May 11, 2020, 12:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NicusorN5

Quote from: Ezio9805-P on Feb 02, 2021, 11:45 AM
Quote from: Athanatos on Sep 15, 2020, 06:54 PMYou need to sync the health in the server's code. Take the onPlayerShot client side function (or whatever it was) send a `damage` packet to the server and then sync the health manually. That's kinda the only way.

Is there really an event function for on player getting shot?
In client side - yes. It doesn't work for shotguns and melee.

SexAppeal

A recommendation from me would be to add a condition when the player executes a plugin command, I have tested these commands on my server and I realized that they were available to all players who were not developers or administrators, so I modified the plugin so that only administrators can use it, to test use the function VCMP-> IsPlayerAdmin (playerid), in the game it would be a question of putting player.Admin = true;

Sebastian

Quote from: SexAppeal on Mar 05, 2021, 08:14 AMA recommendation from me would be to add a condition when the player executes a plugin command, I have tested these commands on my server and I realized that they were available to all players who were not developers or administrators, so I modified the plugin so that only administrators can use it, to test use the function VCMP-> IsPlayerAdmin (playerid), in the game it would be a question of putting player.Admin = true;

If you added just a checker, why is your file's size so different than @habi 's ?!

SexAppeal

Quote from: Sebastian on Mar 11, 2021, 11:00 PM
Quote from: SexAppeal on Mar 05, 2021, 08:14 AMA recommendation from me would be to add a condition when the player executes a plugin command, I have tested these commands on my server and I realized that they were available to all players who were not developers or administrators, so I modified the plugin so that only administrators can use it, to test use the function VCMP-> IsPlayerAdmin (playerid), in the game it would be a question of putting player.Admin = true;

If you added just a checker, why is your file's size so different than @habi 's ?!

I honestly have no idea why the file weighs more than the original, just add a conditional and that's it.

SexAppeal

Quote from: Sebastian on Mar 11, 2021, 11:00 PM

In the same way, it is not necessary to download my file precisely, you can add that conditional on your own as I showed in the example.

Sebastian

Yeah, indeed.
Also, meanwhile, @SLC enumerated few reasons why a file size can be different, even if with the almost same code:

Don't take it personally, but it was too strange for me :)

SexAppeal

Quote from: Sebastian on Mar 12, 2021, 12:34 AMYeah, indeed.
Also, meanwhile, @SLC enumerated few reasons why a file size can be different, even if with the almost same code:

Don't take it personally, but it was too strange for me :)
Haha no problem friend, I would still be suspicious of someone who uploads a file like this out of nowhere XD

gta5

Having too much fun with this :D. Check it out, Harlem Shake VC:MP edition.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97WwZ2c2AkI

Altay

Hey habi!
There is a problem with the linux plugin! Kicks the player we designed as a bot. Can you help!
See image,
Mustafa Kemal ATATURK, the man who changed the course of history. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mustafa_Kemal_Atat%C3%BCrk

ℛḝξ☂

Hi, I try to test it on my pc and it works well! However I cannot load the plugin actor64.dll when I try to copy paste the new scripts to my vps. The console tells the error code is 126. I checked server.cfg and no typos, and any other official plugins (64 bit) works normally. I think there's some libraries missed, is there any solution or info?
I may be a slow walker but I am always walking.

Inferno

Well, i am getting a crash while using trying to enter a bot in server. Even a single one, its on linux vps , .so plugin. 64 bit.
It gives no console error but crashes the server.
Viva la VU
VFS Developer
VCCNR Administrator

gta5

Quote from: habi on Sep 13, 2020, 02:02 PMhi, the plugin use 8192 by default. you can change it by set_port("8193") for example.

Maybe try this, and for the server kicking the player, set anticheat 0 in server.cfg

Inferno

Quote from: gta5 on Sep 14, 2021, 04:23 AM
Quote from: habi on Sep 13, 2020, 02:02 PMhi, the plugin use 8192 by default. you can change it by set_port("8193") for example.

Quote from: gta5 on Sep 14, 2021, 04:23 AMMaybe try this, and for the server kicking the player, set anticheat 0 in server.cfg
Server's port is already 8192 and i have anticheat 0 in server.cfg.
I will try this set_port thing :thumbsup:
Viva la VU
VFS Developer
VCCNR Administrator

NicusorN5

Quote from: Inferno on Sep 14, 2021, 06:26 AM

Quote from: gta5 on Sep 14, 2021, 04:23 AMMaybe try this, and for the server kicking the player, set anticheat 0 in server.cfg

You may want to spawn the bot not when the server starts (i.e onScriptLoad() ) but after some predefined time interval (i.e a timer being created when the script is loaded). This fixed my issues with the plugin.

Inferno

Quote from: Athanatos on Sep 14, 2021, 12:41 PM
Quote from: Inferno on Sep 14, 2021, 06:26 AM

You may want to spawn the bot not when the server starts (i.e onScriptLoad() ) but after some predefined time interval (i.e a timer being created when the script is loaded). This fixed my issues with the plugin.
I am using a cmd to enter the bot.
I know it would mostly crash the server if placed in onserverstart event.
Viva la VU
VFS Developer
VCCNR Administrator