how to host a server without acces to the router

Started by mafiadz02, May 27, 2020, 04:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mafiadz02

hi guys does there are a way to host a server without router and make the server runs without the pc
pc spec pentium 4 and 2gb ram and windows 10 32 bit and iam using it cuz iam like  coding

MEGAMIND

Quote from: mafiadz02 on May 27, 2020, 04:30 PMhi guys does there are a way to host a server without router and make the server runs without the pc
Hello there @mafiadz02 yes there is a way..
You can try out the Almost free hosting Companies providng multiple platform game & web services for free
Visit Webnet Official Host or Visit pl-community Host

mafiadz02

Quote from: MEGAMIND on May 27, 2020, 04:50 PM
Quote from: mafiadz02 on May 27, 2020, 04:30 PMhi guys does there are a way to host a server without router and make the server runs without the pc
You can try out the Almost free hosting Companies providng multiple platform game & web services for free
but hey which is the best web net host or pl community
pc spec pentium 4 and 2gb ram and windows 10 32 bit and iam using it cuz iam like  coding

MEGAMIND

Quote from: mafiadz02 on May 27, 2020, 05:01 PM
Quote from: MEGAMIND on May 27, 2020, 04:50 PM
but hey which is the best web net host or pl community
No host can be said as good or bad both companies are providing hosts for your game servers, all you can do is apply for the host on there websites and try them out which ever host suits u you can stay with them aslong as you follow there policies or terms and conditions

NicusorN5

You really can't host a server without portforwarding. Unless the server provided NAT Punchtrough or a UPnP feature. VC:MP doesn't have any of these 2 features.

mafiadz02

Quote from: Athanatos on May 27, 2020, 07:03 PMYou really can't host a server without portforwarding. Unless the server provided NAT Punchtrough or a UPnP feature. VC:MP doesn't have any of these 2 features.
yes i can do port forward but my friends want to access to my server but they want play on it on the night but i cant turn on my pc on that hours

Xmair

Quote from: mafiadz02 on May 27, 2020, 07:39 PM
Quote from: Athanatos on May 27, 2020, 07:03 PMYou really can't host a server without portforwarding. Unless the server provided NAT Punchtrough or a UPnP feature. VC:MP doesn't have any of these 2 features.
yes i can do port forward but my friends want to access to my server but they want play on it on the night but i cant turn on my pc on that hours
Your question has already been answered. Get a hosting, read @MEGAMIND's reply.

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD