Chinese chat is already supported (Maybe Other languages)

Started by Yyg, Jun 10, 2020, 03:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yyg

Hello everyone :D, Sorry my english not good.

From 2009 to 2020, for decades, players have undergone major changes from 0.3 to 0.4, but in the end, Still haven't implemented multilingual chat.
Some Chinese developers have recently completed a multi-language "chat component" in character graph mode.

Maybe this is not a real Chinese chat, but for some Chinese players, it must be a lot more convenient.

Some Images:
[spoiler]

You can press [~] custom switch for the black frame in the chat background.[/spoiler]

Anyway, this excites some players in other languages
Because this is not a patch or application, but based on client script, and will only increase the resource size of about 1MB

The server manager only needs to simply add some main functions into the server script, and then replace the built-in VCMP (such as: Message("")) with (CNInputManager_Message("")), MessagePlayer is the same, the rest All you need to do is change English to Chinese! The kit supports 04rel004 and above servers.

After a short test, no bad problems have been found for the time being, nor will the FPS be reduced, and 3700+ texts are supported
After waiting for this feature to be formally improved, I may release some principles, maybe some players in other languages can use ;)

Malone

If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself - Henry Ford

ℛḝξ☂

I may be a slow walker but I am always walking.