FREE VCMP Servers Hosting

Started by Hellboy, Jun 07, 2015, 08:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hellboy

Hello Friends,
                     Today I am Starting a Topic About Free Hosting,Now Everyone Can Host Their Servers For Free. I have Made a Site To Get Free Hosting. You Can Check It If You Want To Host Your Server For Free.I am Doing This To help Peoples.

[Links removed]

Regards
Hellboy

TarGet_Killer

Nice Hosting I Shall Try This

DizzasTeR

Yeah try it, don't come back here crying to developers or moderators that your script was stolen or whatever the crap.

Nothing is free in this world, I'm telling you this because I once lost a script written from scratch in the cases of free hostings.

Hellboy

Quote from: Doom_Killer on Jun 07, 2015, 04:13 PMYeah try it, don't come back here crying to developers or moderators that your script was stolen or whatever the crap.

Nothing is free in this world, I'm telling you this because I once lost a script written from scratch in the cases of free hostings.
LOL.
       i am not a thief.I have to get commission by doing this.I have given payments for this month .

Stormeus

How are you making a commission by providing free servers? Who is the reseller?

DeViL_JiN

Klaus

hotdogcat

A question, who are you? why we would trust you?

Credits to Bart.

Stormeus

The ads on this website try to deliver malware (at least on mobile) and send spam emails and are not from a reputable provider like Google. Links to the site have been removed and this thread will be locked and removed in a day or so, so that any members who already registered have a chance to see this.